Silver hair

The Prince is sitting at his desk signing papers and Rose on the other side of the room in the window reading a book, the two of them enjoying each other's company in the silence.

A soft knock came from the door before Coraline came in. Revoce looks up from his papers with slight dark circles under his eyes.

Coraline puts her hand up to her mouth trying to hide her smile before standing at attention.

"Revoce someone is here to see you"

"My father?"

"Well no... it's-

A girl comes bursting through the door she had long silver hair, half of it pulled up,  And a beautiful red gowned.

She runs over to the Prince hugging him tightly. Revoce shoots a glance to Coraline as he gets pulled around.

Coraline steps in "Princess, the Prince is trying to finish some of his work, perhaps you can come back when hes done?"

The princess looks up powdeing "But I want to spend time with my Prince..."

The princess squeezes the Prince even tighter, your Highness I must insist.

Rose looks up from her book confused. "Oh I'm sorry Revoce, I didn't realize you were having a meeting would you like me to leave?"

The princess looks over at Rose and puffs out her cheeks "why is there another girl in your room?!"

Rose looks at the princess almost offended by the words she spoke

"I'm sorry?"

"You're not royalty... why are you in the princes study room?"

Mia enters the room and walks swiftly over to Rose.

"My lady, your father is wanting to speak with you. please follow me"

"Of course" Rose puts her book down and follows her guard

The princess keeps an eye on Rose as she leaves the room then quickly turns back to the Prince-

"Why was she in here?"

"Annabeth please calm down, Lady Rose is a family friend, she's a noble"

"I don't care who she is, your mine! she can't have you"

"Annabeth I-

The princess quickly covers his mouth stopping him from speaking

"I have a surprise for you"

She grabbed his arm and pulled him out of his study, The 2 of them went down the hall until they finally stopped in front of the garden.

There was a table all set up in the corner of the garden with food, tea, and chairs. The princess runs over to it excitedly.

Revoce turns to the twins "did you help her with this?"

They both shook their heads "nope that was all her doing"  They both say in unison

"I don't have time for this, I need to finish those papers"

"Believe us we fully understand how important those are.... but maybe you can entertain her for an hour?"

Revoce looks over to princess  Annabeth, the lunch that was all set up on the table did look  quite delicious and he hadn't eaten all morning.

"He can take a break from the papers for an hour- he thought to himself

"Fine-

The Prince walks over to the neatly arranged table, several different sandwiches and cakes laid out. The two of them sat down and enjoyed lunch together