miraculus ladybug

Name: Eric Arkia

look

eric outfit

eric outfit

Black Leather Jacket: Eric often wears a black leather jacket adorned with various patches and pins of his favorite bands and music icons. The jacket serves as a symbol of his rebellious spirit.

Graphic T-Shirts: Underneath the jacket, he sports graphic T-shirts featuring designs of his favorite bands or abstract artwork. These shirts are a testament to his love for music and individuality.

Jeans: He opts for well-worn jeans, giving him a relaxed and comfortable appearance while retaining an edge.

Studded Boots: Eric completes his look with studded combat boots, not only for their aesthetic but also for their practicality when he's on his motorcycle or exploring the city.

Golden Ring: Concealed on his right hand, he wears a seemingly ordinary golden ring that serves as the catalyst for his transformation into Arctic Blizzard.

Leather Fingerless Gloves: Eric wears leather fingerless gloves, adding to his tough and rebellious look. These gloves not only provide style but also offer practicality and grip, especially when he's riding his motorcycle or engaged in other activities.

Silver Chains and Bracelets: To further accentuate his edgy style, Eric sports silver chains and bracelets. These accessories give him a bit of a rocker vibe and complement his graphic T-shirts and leather jacket.

Dark Sunglasses: Eric occasionally dons a pair of dark, aviator-style sunglasses. These shades not only shield his eyes but also add an air of mystery to his appearance, making him look even more like a bad boy.

Bandana or Scarf: He might tie a bandana or scarf around his neck or wrist, serving both as a fashion statement and a practical accessory to wipe away sweat or dust during his urban adventures.

Earring: Eric might wear a single stud earring or a small hoop, giving him an extra element of rebellion and individuality.

Biker Wallet Chain: An attached wallet chain with a rugged design can add to his bad-boy persona while ensuring that his wallet stays secure.

Tattoos: 

blue roses 

a sword with a skull sticking into it with a snake wrap around it hissing left shoulder

a wolf standing on top of a cliff howling at the moon right shoulder 

Belt with Studs or Buckle: A belt adorned with studs, spikes, or an eye-catching buckle can draw attention to his waist and complete his bad-boy ensemble.

Wristbands: Wristbands with metal studs, spikes, or unique patterns can be stacked on his wrists for an added rebellious flair.

Knuckle Rings: Simple or ornate knuckle rings worn on his fingers can give him a more rugged and formidable appearance.