marvel next gen male oc

Name: Jack Barton

Age: 17

Parentage: Son of Clint Barton (Hawkeye) and Laura Barton

Appearance: 

Jack has inherited his father's sharp eyes and his mother's calm demeanor

Jack has inherited his father's sharp eyes and his mother's calm demeanor. He has a lean and athletic build, with unruly brown hair and a few faint freckles on his face. He often wears a purple and black costume, paying homage to his father's Hawkeye persona.

Backstory: Jack Barton was raised on a quiet farm with his parents, Clint and Laura Barton, far away from the hustle and bustle of city life and his father's superhero career. However, growing up with Hawkeye as his father, he couldn't escape the influence of the superhero world. Jack discovered his own innate archery talent at a young age and began honing his skills in secret. When he was 15, he stumbled upon a cache of his father's trick arrows and decided to follow in his footsteps.

Likes:

his siblings an family

Archery: Jack has a deep passion for archery and practices tirelessly to improve his skills.

Nature: He loves spending time outdoors and often finds solace in the tranquility of the family farm.

Helping Others: Inspired by his parents' heroics, Jack is committed to making the world a better place.

Classic Rock Music: He shares a love for classic rock music with his father, Clint.

Dislikes:

Injustice: Jack despises any form of injustice and is determined to use his archery skills to fight against it

.Being Underestimated: He often faces skepticism due to his age but works hard to prove his worth.

saying he weak because he human an dose not have powers

Overly Competitive People: Jack prefers teamwork and cooperation over cutthroat competition

.Losing Focus: He gets frustrated with himself when he loses focus during crucial moments.

Powers and Abilities:

Master Archer: Jack is an exceptional archer, rivaling his father's skill. He's proficient with a wide range of bows and arrows

.Trick Arrows: He has access to a variety of trick arrows, including explosive arrows, grappling hook arrows, and smoke arrows.

Peak Human Conditioning: Jack has trained to reach peak human physical condition, with exceptional strength, agility, and endurance

.Exceptional Marksmanship: His accuracy with a bow is uncanny, allowing him to make incredibly precise shots.

Martial Arts: He received combat training from his father and is skilled in hand-to-hand combat.

Tactical Mind: Jack inherited his father's tactical intelligence, allowing him to strategize effectively during missions.

Personality: Jack is determined, responsible, and deeply loyal. He's a natural leader who values teamwork and always puts the safety of others first. Despite his seriousness in his role as a hero, he has a dry sense of humor that occasionally surfaces.

Villain Nemesis: Jack's main villain nemesis is "Sharpshooter," a rival archer who uses high-tech gadgets to commit crimes and has a personal vendetta against the Barton family.

best friend lily 

crush open if not your oc

gear an weapons an items in works 

suit (with out the cape an he also has a mask also)

hero name toxic arrow