time traveler furry oc

oc in works)

Character Name: Nova Tempus lesasz

Species:  wolf angel  Furry hybrid

job (Time Traveler) or time keeper

Gender: Female

Age: Appears to be in her mid-20s

Physical Appearance:

Fur Color: Nova's fur is a captivating midnight blue with a subtle iridescence

Fur Color: Nova's fur is a captivating midnight blue with a subtle iridescence. It's akin to the vast night sky, adorned with tiny, shimmering silver constellations that appear to move when she's excited or emotional.

Eye Color: Her eyes are an entrancing sapphire blue, accented by delicate silver flecks that seem to dance in the light.

Wings: Nova has majestic, feathered wings with midnight blue feathers that shimmer like stars. They span about 6 feet when fully extended and grant her the ability to fly.

Hair: Nova's hair is a rich, lustrous indigo, cascading in loose waves down to her mid-back. It often catches the light, creating an almost ethereal halo around her.

Height: Standing at an average height of 5'8" (173 cm), Nova possesses a slender, graceful build that complements her feline-like agility.

Build: Her physique is lithe and agile, a perfect reflection of her cat-like grace.

Outfit: Nova wears a unique blend of futuristic and steampunk-inspired attire. Her form-fitting bodysuit is made of advanced, dark material adorned with intricate, softly glowing circuits and gears. Over this, she drapes a long, flowing cape adorned with a cosmic design that billows dramatically behind her.

 Silver gauntlets on her forearms house holographic control panels for manipulating her time travel device. 

Her boots, trimmed in silver, have anti-gravity soles that enable her to traverse time and space with ease.

Personality:

Curious: Nova possesses an insatiable curiosity about the past, present, and future. She is driven by a burning desire to explore and understand the intricacies of time.

Empathetic: Her time-traveling adventures have exposed her to various cultures and historical events, making her empathetic and understanding of different perspectives and struggles.

Courageous: Nova faces the challenges of time travel with unwavering bravery. She's unafraid to confront historical dangers head-on to preserve the temporal continuum.

Analytical: She has a sharp mind and is skilled at deciphering temporal puzzles, often relying on her analytical thinking to navigate complex situations.

Likes:

Historical Mysteries: Nova is fascinated by historical mysteries and enjoys solving them during her travels through time.

Artifacts: She has a deep appreciation for historical artifacts, collecting and preserving them as mementos of her adventures.

Cultural Experiences: Nova relishes the opportunity to immerse herself in various cultures, savoring the unique aspects of different time periods.

Books: As a repository of knowledge, she has a profound love for books, especially those related to history and time.

Time-Related Devices: Nova is intrigued by time-related technology and gadgets, constantly seeking ways to improve her own time travel device.

Dislikes

:temporal Anomalies: Nova despises disruptions in the temporal continuum, as they threaten the stability of history and her efforts to preserve it.

Recklessness: She disapproves of reckless use of time travel, believing it can lead to dire consequences.

Irresponsible Time Travelers: Nova has little patience for time travelers who misuse their abilities for personal gain or without regard for the consequences.

Temporal Paradoxes: She fears the creation of temporal paradoxes and strives to avoid them at all costs.

Temporal Isolation: The isolation that often accompanies her time-traveling adventures is something she dislikes, as it can be emotionally taxing.

Strengths:Temporal Expertise: Nova's extensive knowledge of various time periods and her mastery of time magic make her a formidable force in time travel.

Empathy: Her ability to connect with people from different eras allows her to gain allies and gather information effectively.

Adaptability: Nova excels at adapting to different historical contexts, quickly assimilating into various cultures and environments.

Leadership: She can take charge of situations when necessary, providing guidance and direction to herself and her fellow time travelers.

Courage: Her unwavering bravery in the face of historical challenges ensures she can overcome obstacles that would deter others.

Weaknesses:

Isolation: The solitary nature of time travel can lead to feelings of isolation and detachment from the world, impacting Nova emotionally.

Responsibility: The weight of preserving the temporal continuum and preventing disruptions can be mentally taxing and emotionally draining.

Temporal Paranoia: Nova's fear of causing temporal paradoxes can sometimes lead to overly cautious decision-making, limiting her options.

Temporal Vulnerability: Her reliance on time travel technology makes her vulnerable if her device is damaged or taken.

Emotional Attachment: Nova's empathy and connections with historical figures can sometimes make it difficult for her to make objective decisions.