3

"Okay, calm down, Shin Ryujin. You got this, you got this..."

It was her first day as the new secretary of the CEO. Was she nervous? Hell yeah, she's damn nervous. Ryujin sighed before checking her reflection again through the mirror, before finally getting out of her car after minutes of contemplating.

Ms.Jo already gave her the instructions yesterday, and the other things and whatnots that she had to remember. Ryujin was diligent enough to write it all down on her notepad yesterday night, just to make sure that she won't forget about anything. She also got to ask about what coffee Yeji liked, and that was her first task today.

She took a look at her notebook, scanning the to-do list that she neatly wrote down yesterday.

----------------------------------------------------------

To-do List:

Make coffee for Ms.Hwang
□ Check the schedule and make arrangements
□ List down all the meetings for today
□ Make sure to insert break times
□ Paperworks (Sign and Review)
□ Check emails from stockholders and leaders of each department

----------------------------------------------------------

Oh, she definitely had a lot to do.

Ryujin finally headed in and once again, she was met by tons of greetings from her workmates and friends. She was kind enough to acknowledge them all and send them an equally warm greeting, before she got inside the elevator and pressed the 50th button.

When she reached the last floor, she instantly walked towards her own office that was way more spacious than the previous one she had before she got promoted. The last floor only had her office, the CEO'S office, and the lounge area where most of the necessities are located. She checked her watch and figured that it was time to make the coffee. It was 7:20, and the boss will arrive after 10 minutes. That will be enough time to serve a hot coffee for her.

"Hm, I hope she will like my brewing recipe..."

Ryujin mumbled before she started to brew the coffee, Cappuccino. Ryujin had a talent in making coffees too, and she just hopes that the boss will like it.

She poured the coffee in, then added milk, and she made sure that she put a lot of cream at the top because that's what makes the coffee sweeter. She didn't forgot the last recipe, chocolate powder, as Ms.Jo mentioned that the CEO was quite fond of sweets.

Time check, 7:30. The elevator just opened, and the boss walked in.

"Good morning, Ms.Hwang!"

"Oh, you're early. That's good, keep it up."

"I made coffee, shall I put it in your table?"

"Yes, please."

Ryujin smiled before she walked ahead, the cup of coffee carefully placed on the small tray that she carried. Yeji stared at her as she followed behind, a small smile now displayed on her lips. Ryujin was already doing good on her first day, and Yeji was glad. She was a busy woman and she hates it when her work gets messed up or slowed down.