7

"Argh, damn that sloth!"

Yeji groaned as she harshly loosened her tie, walking out of the car as soon as her guards opened the door. Ryujin quietly followed behind, not forgetting to thank the guards. The walk towards the elevator was quiet enough that Ryujin could hear their footsteps.

Even the whole car ride was silent, and only the soft humming of the car's engine was heard. Ryujin could feel the frustration that was emitted by her boss, and she couldn't help but be scared at how Yeji tightly balled her hands into a fist.

"I will kill that midget one day..."

And so on, Yeji's muttered rambling continued. Ryujin pressed the elevator button and the two of them waited to arrive at the last floor. Eventually, Yeji noticed the distance between her and Ryujin, and she realised that she might've scared her secretary based on how Ryujin was shifting her weight on her feet while fiddling with her hands.

With that thought on her mind, she calmed herself down as she leaned on the metallic wall.

"Hey, Ryujin."

"H-Huh? Oh... What is it, Ms.Hwang?"

"What did I said about that?"

"...?"

"I told you that you can call me by my name when no one's around."

"I-I'm sorry, its hard to get used to it, Ms.Hw— I mean, Yeji..."

Yeji smiled as soon as her name slipped out of Ryujin's mouth, and she thinks it sounded beautiful.

"Did I scared you?"

"A bit, yeah..."

"I'm sorry."

"W-Wait, no, its fine... Its not like you hit me or something... You don't have to apologize, Yeji."

"You... really should call me by my name often. You say it so nicely."

Yeji's randomness caught Ryujin off guard and before she could ask about it, the elevator doors opened and Yeji walked out. Ryujin can only follow, her ears reddening from what the CEO said.

"Hey, would you like to have a drink?"

"O-Oh, I don't handle drinks well, Yeji..."

"Its fine, you can just stay with me."

"Okay..."

"She's wasted, so much for drinking lightly..."

Ryujin muttered as she cleaned the office, getting rid of the wine bottles and glasses. Yeji was laying on the sofa, completely drunk after downing two bottles. Ryujin chuckled lightly at the sight of her boss sleeping, soft snores coming out of her mouth. Just as she was about to go to the longue area, Yeji woke up.

"Hey..."

"Hm? Oh, don't stand up yet, I'm gonna get you a glass of wa—"

"No. You stay here."

"Yeji, you need to drink water so your hangover won't be that much painful tomorrow. You still have work, CEO."

"Stay."

"... fine."

Ryujin sighed and sat on the mini couch just in front of the sofa where Yeji is laying on, staring back at Yeji's half-opened eyes. They suddenly had a staring contest.

"You're drunk."

"Am not."

"Is too."

"I'm not drunk, Ryujin."

"That's what every drunk people would say."

Yeji huffed and sat up, crossing her arms as she glared at her secretary. For once, Ryujin didn't felt fear from being on the recieving end of the infamous glare. Probably because instead of looking fierce, drunk Yeji looked really cute with her pink cheeks and half-opened eyes that her strong glare wasn't having much of its usual effect.

Ryujin softly laughed, which caused Yeji to raise an eyebrow.

"Are you laughing at me, Secretary Shin?"

"Sorry, you looked too cute trying to glare despite being drunk."

"Hmph, I told you, I'm not drunk— oof!"

"Oh my gosh, Yeji!"

Ryujin instantly ran to where Yeji was currently sprawled on the floor. The drunk woman tried to stand up on the couch, which resulted to her falling on the ground with a loud thud. Ryujin looked very worried as she watched her boss groan and frown from the pain.

"Yeji! Hey, does it hurt so bad?"

"Arghhh..."

"I-I'm gonna call the guards, okay? We're bringing you to the hospita— ah!"

Ryujin squealed when Yeji grabbed her wrist and pinned her down on the floor, but was mindful enough not to hurt her, hovering on top of her as if she wasn't feeling immense pain from the fall earlier.

"You... You're really pretty, you know that?"

"M-Ms.Hwang, what are you d-doing?"

"Shhh, I told you to call me by my name..."

Ryujin blushed at the close proximity of their bodies, gulping as Yeji's fingers traced the outline of her lips. Yeji stared at her intently, keeping her still as she trapped her with her own body. Ryujin didn't knew that her boss was touchy when drunk and as weird as it sounds, a small part of Ryujin was liking how this scene was playing out. Still, her rational side won her over.

"Yeji..."

"Damn— you sound so sexy..."

"You're drunk, Yeji, please get off me."

"Make me."

Yeji leaned impossibly closer with a smug smirk, their lips only millimeters apart and if they move a bit, they'll surely kiss. Their breaths were mixing, a hint of peppermint and the intoxicating smell of wine.

Ryujin closed her eyes, balled her fists, and mustered all the strength she have to push Yeji off of her.

"Oh my gosh— shit, I'm sorry, Yeji!

"Arghh, why'd you do that?!"

"You won't get off so I had to push you away but I didn't knew that you've already lost your strength!"

Ryujin hurried on her feet as she helped her boss stand up, before guiding her back to the cushion. But Yeji wasn't done with her. Ryujin squealed once again when Yeji tugged her by her wrist, which resulted to her landing on top of Yeji, straddling on her lap. Ryujin blushed at the position they were currently in.

"Y-Yeji, what are you doing?!"

"What are you doing?"

Yeji smirked, her hands gently holding Ryujin's small waist. Her touches ignited some sparks inside Ryujin, and she knew it wasn't good. Ryujin sighed and pried her hands away, and successfully stood up. Yeji had half opened eyes, the alcohol finally kicking in to make her pass out. Ryujin sighed once again, staring at her boss's drunk state.

"You really are going to regret drinking so much, Boss."