The date?

Kokomi had a safe landing on her dear crush is breasts, with the reak of wanted to scream out of embarrassment but also of joy Kokomi knew she couldn't so she quickly got out but wished she could've been between them a little more.
Kokomi's mind :"AGGHHA IM IN HER TIT- BREASTS NOW HOW DO I ASK HER OUT I WISH I COULD STAY IN HER BREASTS A LITTLE LONGER NO YOUR NOT A PERVER-
18+ 18+ 18+ 18+"
Sara's mind: "EH K-KOKOMI IS IN BETWEEN- ... I DONT THINK SHE REALIZES SHES RUBBING HER FACE IN THEM ITS REALLY...NICE TOO NICE I MIGHT MOAN I NEED HER TO MOVE!"
Gorou watches the whole thing happening and decides he should run off because he guesses their fine and bumps into Yae and sighs "you don't need me again do you?" Yae: "I need you" "oh nOOOO-"

Sara couldn't resist it anymore and let it out.
"Mm eugh..." Kokomi got out of her mind and turned bright red immediately got out and was embarrassed, while Sara was very embarrassed she had said "i-im sorry Kokomi you kept rubbing in between them.." Kokomi replied and said "N-no no im sorry I shouldn't have stayed on them I was out of thought I forgot I was on your uhm you know." "Yes im aware but to forget about this I'll get out of your way." Kokomi says abruptly "w-wait! Would you want to go out to eat? As an apology" Sara already wanting to go away because she was embarrassed and a little turned on she has wanted to refuses when suddenly *gworl* Kokomi used this chance and said "will that be a yes?" Sara decided "Fine only because I'm hungry though" Kokomi happily said "yay!"

If this gets a lot of love and yes I completely ignored the thingy of the 18th and shit but guys I'll post the next chapter today if this gets some votes and some comments it can even be 2.