What a turn

KokoSara won! Don't worry Ayamiya wanters they'll be back just not yet!

The pink haired lady had been sleeping until she had felt a presenta next to her she jumped and woke up.

"S-Sara?! Eh?! Wha-? Wait..!" She had said quietly

She checks if she has clothing on bottom and sees her naked full of hickeys next to her crush.

Kokomi's mind: when?! How why? Wait..this isn't my house..is this hers? Hold up, let me try to remember.."

———————————————————————————
  ~ What happened ~

Yesterday,

They had headed both to work as usual and they always were flustered when talking to eachother.

"Hey um Kokomi?"

"Y-yes! Sara?"

"W-would you like to hangout at my place?"

She said with her face red and hand behind her neck, Shortly enough Kokomi turned a bit red.

"W-well um sure? Shall I bring something?"

"Uhm no you don't have to if you don't feel comfortable at my house you don't have to I just wanna hang out.."

"Oh- um sure it's fine I'll bring something sweet."

"Ah okay can you at —-pm?"

"Oh alright I'll be there!"

————-the day went by to the time to head to Sara's house.

Kokomi had put a simple dress and headed to her beloveds house.

*knock knock*

Sara ran to the door and opened it sweaty when a towel on her shoulder and her wearing a tank top that was cropped (showing her abs and muscles on her arms)

"Sorry I must smell sweaty I always work out at this time but you came sooner then expected so sorry"

"A-ah it's fine your fine!"

Kokomi stares at her abs, muscles, breasts and face.

"Come in"

"I-oh yeah sorry, here's the cake by the way"

"Oh, i don't think I have to eat it."

"What do you mea-"

Sara pushed Kokomi in her bed and gets on top of her and says :

"I'd like you as my cake"

"Sara, i-"

Sara kisses Kokomi and intertwines their tongues together, a small moan comes from Kokomi. Sara starts to take off Kokomi's clothing. Once she finished the first half she ended the kiss to hear Kokomi's heavy breathing. Kokomi says :

"Be gentle"

Sara answers with :

"Today might not be so gentle"

Sara started pinching Kokomi's breasts and was making hickeys next to her breasts.

"Aah~"

Sara stops pinching then and started to kiss and caress her body all the way to her sweet spot and started to take off the rest of the clothing. Once she finished that she started to kiss Kokomi's inner thighs making them shake and peep little moans. She kept kissing till she reached to sweet area. Once she went there she began to lick the front of it over and over.

"A-ah~"

Sara continued but quickly her tongue got in.

"A-aah!"

Kokomi pushed Sara's head further and twitched a ton suddenly something else went it. Sara's fingers were in with her tongue Kokomi felt like she could climax any moment. Sara kept hitting the best spot continuously with loud moans with in. She soon climaxed and  Sara had stopped told her she could rest and she did.

Sorry guys if it's not much I haven't been so well lately but wanted to get this out as soon as possible I hope you enjoyed it!