Mall fall down

It had been some days Yae Miko was found out pregnant! (Guys this was suggested as said in last chapter!) as they celebrate we focus on two other girls one who loves fireworks and one who loves to dance..

Yoimiya's Pov:
Ahhh! I'm late to me and Ayakas date!! Wait not date hangout y-yes hangout! Father I still don't know how to act or feel or anything! I'm so nervous this is the first time I've gone out with her alone! "...honey you'll do just fine" her father said ah thank you father I'm going now see you! "..."

She runs to the mall in hurry and out of breath she sees Ayaka and screams her name and stops running and stands right beside her with her holding her purse in a beautiful dress with a little zip up sweater. "Ayaka! I'm sorry did I- hah hah did I take to long?!" "N-no! I actually just came a couple minutes ago also here's water you might need it" Ayaka lied she had been there for 20 minutes already but she was happy to see her crush. "Ah thank you for the water Yoimiya stood up straight and took a full look at Ayaka in her beautiful dress and it was as if it was in slow motion of Ayaka putting her hair behind her ear. Yoimiya was mesmerized she was stuttering but able to say something "I-I-I love you dress you look amazing more then amazing you look beautiful! Pretty!" Ayaka turned red and started fidgeting her fingers between her purse and look like she was ready to burst out of happiness but not in Yoimiya's eyes "Ah sorry was that to much sorry!" Ayaka got out of her mind and flinched and screamed "N-no!..I mean I'm it's fine Um lets go?" Yoimiya was a little surprised but she said "oh right let's go!"

They have fun at the mall eat talk be embarrassed but overall have an amazing time until..

Them both laughing as they go through the exit doors to see it's raining but the rain has been to hard to run all the way to their houses and their houses were far from the mall they could get sick so Yoimiya looked around and decided "um well our houses are far but I'm I think this might be our last choice.."  Ayaka and Yoimiya flustered because of what she pointed at was a Love Hotel.