Love Hotel

They had entered the hotel Yae had thought it'd be normal night she was only a bit excited because she had thought it'd be in a higher floor then expected

"Can we get a first floor room and perhaps has a pretty big window near the bed?"

Man: "oh-ho you guys are those types I got a room just you guys"

Yae had heard it all she was getting really excited about it as they enter then room.

"Let's bathe shall we?"
Yae had answered "I y-yeah.."

They had entered the bathtub Ei proceeds to ask
"Why so stiff are you perhaps thinkings naughty already?" Yae quickly answered "N-no"

Ei starts kissing Yae and starts to play with her chest
"Mhm~ n-no n-not yet! Ah~!"
She starts to play down there already playing with it before inserting and sees Yae seems to feel dizzy already and uses that chance to move her to the bed and angle her to the window then starts pressing her fingers in.

As she's doing that she whispers in Yae's ear "you might wanna be quiet people are walking maybe the window isn't tinted~" exciting Yae even more by imagining people looking and hearing her as she is getting the full attention she desired for the feeling of her having two sensations and two places made her happy and moan "a-ah mmm~ ah ah AGh~!" Then she thought about it again being watched then became quiet then Ei uses her arm to keep her mouth open and have it full of her salvia. Yae couldn't take it anymore and orgasms but it wasn't over, Ei starts sucking her orgasm up and starts sucking her sweet area instead deep in it making Yae go crazy and twitch even more then ever then suddenly she falls asleep. Ei was a bit upset but notice since it was something new she'd get exhausted quick and they had gone to bed.

Whatd y'all think good? Good? How's your day starting your how's it been?