Heat

Ei returns and sees Yae all covered in her clothes and touching herself and realizes that she is in heat.

"Y-Yae I can go get you pills! I'll go right now!"

"N-no! Too long!"

Yae grabs Ei and pushes her on the bed and starts kissing her

"W-wait! Mmh!" Ei said but it was to late Yae had already been kissing her and taking off her clothing, Ei knew it wasn't right for her to get the receiving end as that wouldn't help her dearest since she is in heat.

Ei pulls her down Yae starts squeezing Ei's breasts she starts breathing heavily but stayed calm and started kissing her again and started playing with her lovers breasts since she had already been naked.

Both of them and had been playing with eachothers breasts but Ei knew she'd have to make it only her touching, so she started going down from her breasts and started rubbing her sweet area.

"Haah ahm~"

Yae tried her best to go down to Ei's sweet area but just as she was about to succeed Ei put her fingers in. (NOT 10 FINGERS FUCKING 2)

"Ah~! Haah maaah~!"

"Don't try to be a top Yae you know you can't handle it~ now let me help you feel good I'll do something you can't do for your self~"

She thrusts her fingers but takes them out and starts make them rub her area again and she inserts her tongue.

"AH! HAAH! W-WAIT S-"
"It's wreawy sucking wmy twongue" (it's really sucking my tongue)
"D-don't talk w-while! Ah!"
~~~~~~~
Ei sucks Yae's climax and takes her tongue out and says "that was quite quick we aren't done yet though
. if you can say 5 things you like about me I'll let you calm down." Ei said just as Yae wanted to say something Ei went at it again she started rubbing but this time put 3 fingers and started slow kissed her beloveds head then started thrusted.

"Ah! E-Ei this is absurd no w-way! I can name 5 things! It's too much!"

Ei responded "I'm doing it easy for you, you know? 5 is a lot more then 100 or would you prefer 100? Or me carry you everywhere because of your legs?"

Yae embarrassed but in her mind "my mind goes blank eachtime we do this I know it's my fault I'm in this position because I pushed her down full of Desire but I can't take this! I already climaxed I have to start!"

Yae started again saying "I-I  like your hair!"
Ei responded "thank you" she started thrusting harder
Yae's head "this is crazy! How can I do this ?! I just need to keep my cool I feel so good down there but I have to do this!"

"Ahh! I-I like haah y-your sword!"
"3 left" Ei put her tongue in with one finger left in
"HJYA! Ah! Ah! Mah! I- I like y-your body! Your fingers! Sex! I like sex with You~!"
~~~~~~~~
Ei sucked it all up again and licked her fingers and said "congratulations my food was served"

And they went to bed but as they went to bed Yae and thrown up...

Guys! Sorry for the wait here's the finished product hope you enjoy it if you guess why she threw up I'll follow you! If you find it out and don't like it sorry! A follower requested it and I want all you guys wants to be complete don't ask me how it happened it just happened.