Sorrowed Love

Kokomi's had woke up flustered from her lewd dream, but she knew she couldn't focus on those sort of things anymore. She had gotten up to change for work and make breakfast as she hears a knock at her door.

"Who is it?" She yelled

"It's me.." a toned but soft voice had said

Kokomi recognized the voice instantly and poured her eggs on a plate as she instantly ran to the door and when she opened it she saw who she had thought it was. Sara.

Sara had looked down but when the door opened Sara had hugged Kokomi from the waist with her head on Kokomi's shoulder and she had muttered "I-I'm sorry but I miss you a lot.." Kokomi had heard is she had wondered did she hear it correctly is she getting a second chance? Immediately Kokomi got out of the hug and kissed Sara. The kiss had been so sorrowing but also deeply loving as the both had missed their kisses, their secret love that no one knew about. (other then Gorou-)

The kiss had gotten intense as Sara missed it so much she had put her tongue in and was pushing Kokomi inside her own house and had locked the door behind them. They continued to kiss firmly until Kokomi's body was on the kitchen counter getting caressed everywhere of her body. As if an electric had gone through her body she began twitching when Sara began to touch her thighs. Touched them so much she got to the inner thigh and soon to her breakfast.

It was all stopped. Sara stopped kissing right when she got to Kokomi's area. Kokomi confused looked down and asked "what's wrong, Sara?" Sara just looks away, almost entirely not into it. Her face looks like she had a deep secret she could no longer keep. Kokomi stood up on her own and said "is it not good enough for you?, I thought you missed me?!" As Kokomi was sexually frustrated. "No- it's not that, I do miss you." Sara says while still crouching looking down at her thighs, she continues. "Kokomi, I didn't leave you because I couldn't take it,-" Kokomi stops her "then why?! Is work all you care about? Sex and work?! What is wrong with you! I thought we had something there, I guess I was the only one trying to hold on to this relationship, I knew it could never last. After all, work is your true love. Raiden is the reason you keep even waking up everyday to train others."

Sara instantly looks up, eyes begin water first she has a confused, destroyed face but then it just turns into anger. "You know what? It seems you don't care about me the way I thought you did" she stands up and continues, "I thought our relationship was the best thing that's ever happen in my life, your just here being completely selfish! You never even bothered to ask if I was okay! Nor the reason I left you. Everything's about you isnt it? If it doesn't go your way then it's not yours. You wanna know why I came here?! Because I thought of you. I don't see you as someone to hook up with. I thought you loved me, because I came to tell you I'm leaving Inazuma. I'm leaving this place against my will by orders for the sudden war that's coming up that you weren't aware of because I told everyone not to tell you, because I love you, I love you so much goddamnit, I don't wanna lose you. But seems like I'm too much of an issue that you can't even handle me not fondling with you. I wanted a serious relationship with you Kokomi. I'm leaving Inazuma how can we do that?! I might die in war? What will matter if we kept going, it's all worthless, and it seems like that's what I am to you. I won't bother you any more. Bye Kokomi."

IM LOVING THIS SORRY J ONLT WRITE WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT BUR IVE WRITTEN IT FOR YALLLLLLL I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED NEXT CHAPTER IS COMINH