W-WAIT!

Kokomi gets in her seat and looks down and sees Sara under there looking SUBMISSIVE AND BREEDABLE- (lord in stupid 😭)

Kokomi already in her seat and on the road nervous and telling Sara to not do anything because she wasn't in the right mind Kokomis head spinning with all types of nsfw making her very turned on suddenly she feels Sara playing with Kokomi's thighs slowly taking off her pants.

"W-wait!! S-Sara wh-what are you doing I'm driving!!"
"I want a taste of you Kokomi my sweet"
"N-no"
Kokomi goes to a abandoned looking area to try to cooperate with drunk Sara but then she feels Sara playing with her thigh caressing it nicely smoothly playing with her then...

"Engh..w-wait n-not y-yet AHHgh...MMhm"

Sara licking her sweet spot up and down adventuring every part of her as she shakes the a hand on her head gets on her keeping her tongue inside with her breathe all on Kokomi's area

Hearing Kokomi's moans and her breathe makes drunk Sara excited down there in her area soon Kokomi let's go and Sara goes up on Kokomi kissing her and taking off the rest of her dearest is clothing.

And when it's all of she stops kissing and goes straight to her breast and licks and pinches then giving Kokomi another sensation then feeling two at the same time her breast being played with and her sweet spot causing Kokomi to moan and shake intensely "AHhgh..ah..Mham w-wait w-what if people s-see u- ahah us?"

"I dont know my dear Kokomi just keep quiet your car is tinted isn't it or is it not?"
Sara thrusts faster then ever playing with every part of her body Kokomi trying to keep her moans inside but can't because of such a sensation she was feeling she felt that she was close to her ending.

"I-Im gonna cum!"
Sara kisses her stomach all the way back to her sweet spot and goes back to licking it Kokomi trying to move her because she was about to burst but then *SPLAT* Kokomi seeing Sara licking and sucking all her orgasm it all on her face making her face go red and Sara goes to kiss Kokomi and tells her to go to the other seat and she would drive because she wasn't that drunk at all she just wanted a better taste.

Thank you guys for waiting I really enjoyed talking to everyone in comments hope you had a good New Years and Christmas see you next time soon!