3

You watched the weird guy/attempted murderer as he sat, unconscious, wrists bound to your bedpost by a few tightly wound hairties and headbands. Damn, you punched that guy good. He's been out for a solid...3 minutes now? He hit the back of his head against the wall, so that probably contributed. After the intruder had been properly disarmed and restrained, you'd slipped on a sweatshirt over your pajamas and sat back to wait for the guy to come to. The guy sure had some weird halloween makeup. You guess thats one way to conceal your identity. His thickly carved glasgow smile almost looked real. You also noticed the guy's eyes didn't close after you had 'coerced' him into a nice 'nap'. Freaky. Like he didn't have eyelids or something. Must of really fucking dry eyes, yeesh...

You had to put your deep ponderance if the medical and practical liabilities of not having any eyelids on hold, however, because the boy began to groan and stir. It took him about 5 seconds to fully realize his current situation. It took him 5 more seconds (and about as many attempts to jerk free) to realize you were in the room as well. He glared at you murderously.

"Let me go, you damn bitch." The pasty boy spat at you. His voice was rough and gravelly. Not to mention he needed a breath mint.

"Not with that attitude." You replied, with all the snark in the world. Apparently your confidence of speech and the weirdness of the whole situation was enough to shut him up.

"I'm losing feeling in my hands." He griped a few minutes later.

"Tough shit." You replied. Another few minutes of silence.

"Aren't you going to call me police?" He asked.

"Nah."

"Why not?"

"They wouldn't believe me." You shrugged. Your captive raised a questioning eyebrow at you.

"I may have prank called them a few times." You admitted. Actually spent the night in jail and paid a couple of fines. No regrets though. "...A lot of times."

This earned a snort from your captive. Apparently the idea of someone prank calling the police so many times they no longer picked up the phone for them was funny.
.....okay it was a little funny.

"What are you going to do with me, then?" He asked, shifting to a more comfortable position.

"I'll take you down to the station in the morning." You stood up and yawned. "Right now I'm tired." You would sleep in the guest room tonight. As you were leaving the room you looked over your shoulder at the captive killer.

"Don't go anywhere." You smirked and shut the door behind you.