5

"So, what you're saying is an infamous serial killer broke into your house, on Halloween night, and you punched him in the face and tied him to your bedpost." The officer behind the desk looked at you with the eyes of a man who was overworked, undercaffeinated, and 100% convinced every word that came from your mouth was total bullshit. This was Officer Dewey. You knew him well. He was a tired, middle aged man with a thick gray moustache and a poorly concealed bald spot on top of his head. When you came down to the police station the morning after your encounter with Jeff, he was the officer you met with. Of course, after you woke up and Jeff escaped, you had researched the guy on the internet. You needed to know how fucked you were. Your search for 'glasgow smile no eyelids murderer teen' had turned up a few news articles, detailing a murderer at large with white skin, burnt off eyelids, black hair and a large glasgow smile. He had over 60 slaughters to his name (though ivestigators believed there may be even more undiscovered victims, putting the kill count closer to 70 or 75). Either you had punched one of the country's most wanted in the face, or you'd done the same to a damn good cosplayer/attempted murderer.

"Yeah or at least he really looked like him but he escaped but he's probably going to come back because-" You began to explain, but Officer Dewey interrupted.

"(Y/n) please, you're wasting my time...you're wasting everyone's time..."

"But this time it's true!" You shot back, slamming your fists on the desk.

"As true as the time a one eyed man with a wooden leg, a snaggletooth and a '20% Cooler' t-shirt tried to sell you 10 ml of pure heroine behind the Burger King?" He asked, deadpan.

"I get it I get it I don't have the best rep but THIS time-"

"Or the time you claimed you were kidnapped by the obscure yet powerful 'Cult of Mars' because they wanted to use you as a blood sacrifice for their god 'Bruno'?"

You sniggered. "They were going to uptown funk me up. BUT ANYWAYS-"

"(y/n)..." Officer Dewey said, in that tone adults get when they're about to hit you with a heavy dose of unwelcome life advice.

"THIS TIME I HAVE PROOF." You cried, exasperated. You reached into your backpack and slapped Jeff's sock, shoe, and knife down on the table. Officer Dewey looked a little stunned. Maybe now you could get a few words in. You breathed deeply. "He left these behind when he fled. Even if it's not that 'Jeff' guy, could you at least like, send this to the forensic guys? I'm telling you, someone broke into my house. For real this time."

Officer Dewey stared at you in silence for a moment before releasing a resignated sigh. "Alright. I'll send these to the lab. On one condition."

"What condition?" You asked, raising an eyebrow at the old cop.

"I'm calling your parents."

A/N:
Hey! Sorry to update with two short chapters, but I felt like the scene/P.O.V change was too awkward to post as one long one. Just thought I'd let you know what was up. Anyways, thank you for reading!