Sundrop x Reader Short Hcs

He without a doubt follows you around like a lost puppy, constantly asking you if you're having fun with great enthusiasm. If you seem even the least bit bored, he's going to haul you up and slide right down into the daycare with you! Since that's the exact place he tends to see people having fun, he figures it will be your favorite place to go!

He's extremely hyped up all the time (whenever the lights are on) so he's also extra affectionate and extroverted towards you. Whenever he hoists you up, he always hugs you into his body and carries you around with happy little hearts practically floating around his head. He's got extra pep in his step when he's holding you, even if you're (possibly) bigger than he is.

He likes having what he calls "playdates" with you! Since he is the daycare attendant, he doesn't know much about what you'd consider the typical date. Instead of a candle-lit dinner, you get him gulping down fizzy fazz and bouncing around where you're sitting. Instead of something like making pottery, with him behind you holding your hands; you get fingerpainting (which will always end up with him jumping on you from pure excitement afterward, getting paint all over your clothes and face.

If you were to fall asleep (may it be in his arms or just from pure exhaustion while you are two are doing an activity together) he will always keep the lights on. Not to inconvenience you, but he dare not break the one rule he has set in place (that and he really doesn't want to share you with Moon since he will inevitably take control). He keeps a blanket huddled over you, and stays by your side until you wake up.

He absolutely melts whenever you return his affections, you could easily short circuit him and make his body (literally) spin if you were to give him a simple kiss on the cheek. Feeling respected and like his efforts to bring you entertainment and joy only fuels him! Spoiling you right back, nuzzling your face, with many attempts to give you kisses (that inevitably fail as his face is flat, so it's more like him gently slamming his face against your cheeks or lips).