Glamrock Freddy x Male!Reader Hcs

Reader likes cute things, and has a bunny plush they carry everywhere
Fatherly figure to Gregory as per request. Please enjoy!

You two make a fantastic pair; both acting like father figures to Gregory while simultaneously being downright wholesome individuals. You have a love for all things cute; cute clothes, stuffed animals, you name it. A big reason why you fit so well with this superstar bear; as that both of you have a sweet innocence and enjoyment for similar things. Every moment he spends with you feels so fulfilling to the point where he oftentimes forgets to go back for a recharge due to how much he enjoys your company. When that happens you and Gregory have to lug him to the charging station so that your fun may continue.

Whenever you're around him, you're always carrying a little rabbit plush with you. It's bittersweet to him. In a way, it reminds him of Bonnie, who hasn't been around for a while. But when he sees you holding onto it, it brings him comfort. Reminds him that things are ok, and he now has you. He'll gently play around with it if you let him; typically allowing Gregory to join in as you play pretend with the small animal.

He loves seeing whatever new outfits you have in store! The most he himself can provide for you is an array of Fazbear brand merch; so seeing you in something new he's never seen before makes his circuits spark (another way to say it makes his heart melt). In fact, since he can't wear normal clothes himself; he typically suggests you and Gregory try out some matching outfits. Like a father-son activity. Sadly the most he can probably put in with his build and his metal body is one of those tiny sweaters you put on dolls (it can fit on his finger). The good thing with that is he can make little finger puppets out of them while you and Gregory dress up!

Sundrop, being the daycare attendant, knows all about cute things. Freddy is designed and surrounded by things considered exciting, or "radically bright". So often times when he wants to get you something, he'll go to Sundrop for advice. He'll climb up the daycare slide, and bring Freddy all the cutest things he can find in the daycare space. Stuffed animals especially, since most of the stuff there is for smaller children it's typically a bit hard for Freddy to pick out the perfect items for you. Though he knows how much your bunny plush means to you, so these trips to see Sundrop has often gotten your little rabbit tons of friends.

He's very much a cuddler and gives the greatest bear hugs. While he is calm towards you, he does hug very tight. He's got a relatively tall stature, so depending on your height you could find yourself lifted off the ground. You'll definitely be high up if he decides to carry you groom style; which he will most likely do a lot. If you're flustered easy he'll most likely voice his concern as to you being so red. If Gregory starts to snort or laugh about it, he'll be hoisted up into a big, family bear hug.