Telling about her to Noona

Jk P.O.V.

After completing my buiseness I came home and saw Noona was sitting in sofa watching T.V.
Jk : Booooom !!!
Mili : You scared me you naughty child!!

Author P.O.V
Jk : Noona Noona I have something to tell you ....
Mili : Ya but first go and get fresh then tell me what happened ok !!
Jk nooded like a child and go upstairs for freshing up..
Jin : You Kiddo Author when I am coming in this story my handsome faceu ....
Author : Soon soon 😒😒... Now goo
Jin : ok ( Then he vanish himself )
Jk : Noona I am here ( he sit beside Mili and tell her everything about that girl )
Mili : Omo my baby Kookie is in love ooo Awww he is not small anymore btw who is that lucky girl hmm ?
Jk : ( Shows her the photo ) Noona how is it ?
Mili : Omo my baby she is really beautiful !!
Jk : Ya I know but not more than you ...You are the most beautiful girl and Noona in the world my noona..
Mili : Ok ok now stob it
Author : Stop it not stob it s-t-o-p i-t stop it..
Mili : Ok ok now goooo
(Author vanish himself )
??: We are here

They turn around and saw all BTS member and Tae is standing..
Mili : You all are here come eat dinner with us..
Jin : Ya ya I am really hungry
( WWFG (world wide foody guy )
Suga : Ok I have some urgent work so hurry up mili
Mili : Ok oppa come then
( They all did their dinner and left for home now there is only Tae , Jk and Mili left )
Tae : Mili I have something to tell you
Mili : Ya tell ....
Jk : What is it hyung ?
Tae : I have to go to UK for one week for some important buiseness
Mili : Ok go..
Tae : You are not sad
Mili : No there is Kookie to take care of me
Jk : Yess hyung you go I will take care of Noona
Tae : Thank you very much Jk thank you
Jk : Ok now you too go for sleep I am also very tired
( Then they all left for bedroom )

Mili P.O.V.

I thought taking a shower because I am really very tired... from tomorrow I have to go for my upcoming comeback album so I have to take a rest .. I came in shower and turn on the water the water is flowing from my bare body relaxing my muscles and throw away my tiredness but suddenly I felt two arms wrapped around my body... I flinched really hard but when someone spoke ...
Tae : Shush I am my baby ... I am really needy you should help me now hmm !!
Mili : T-t-t-a-ae ?

Tae P.O.V.

I am going to my room then I saw the bathroom door is open I step in and saw that is really mesmerising ...Mili is taking shower all naked her body is just wow I felt something hard and turn on very badly .... So I wrapped my arms around her small tiny waist
.... First she flinched Then I tell
Tae : Shush I am my baby... I am really needy you should help me now hmm !!
Mili : T-t-t-a-ae

Authors P.O.V.

Tae started giving wet kisses to Mili all over her back and then he turned her and kiss her hungrily and passionately then he slide down to her neck and started giving wet kisses and all over her neck collarbone and....

Warning 18+ smut ...

Then he started rubbing her clit in a fast pace Mili is a moaning mess..
Mili : Aaaa Ta- ahhhhhh
( I am still wondering that I am writing this Oh my god my holy hands
.... Now now back to the story )
Then he fastened he pace and Mili cum all over her hand and licked it her fingers in front of Mili in a seductive way then again he started kissing her and he pat her thigh signalling to jump she jump and wrapped her legs around her torso but without any warning Tae pushed her Di*k inside her clit but he let her adjusted his size and when she adjusted he started going rough ...
Mili : Aahhh ta-e-e I a-m g-on-na c-cum ahhh ( she hardly speak )
Tae : Ok angel me too cum for me angel ....
( Then they too cum Tae pick her up and throw her on her shoulder and get out of bathroom and then throw her on bed and hovered over her )
Tae : It's not finished yet what about round two...

Meanwhile * Y/n P.O.V. *

I came home we chit chat for sometime listen Mili's songs and we get the latest news next week is a fansign event of Mili for her special comeback I am so happy finally I have a chance to meet with her ... I call my mom dad and tell them that I am safely land here and I am so happy here but from tomorrow I have to go to college no problem I have chances to make new friends then I drifted to sleep my beautiful sleep .....

* She doesn't what is coming for her and her life is going to change *
* Beauty always belongs to the beast *

_______________________________________

Hey guys I uploaded second Ch 2 hope you like it give me a lots of love Saranghayo ❤❤❤ Borahe ❤❤❤❤