The truth ....

Authors P.O.V.

The loud slap sound was echoing in the hallway .... Taehyung's face have red fingerprints the whole hall was in pindropped silence no one was dare to say anything .....

( The guards let out all the guests from the hall and in few seconds the hall was completely empty only BTS members , Mili , Y/N , Jisoo and Lisa are standing there )

(Mili started walking towards Y/N and then she hold her hands and started draging her towards the entrance with an emotionless face but before she take one more step Jk hold another hand of Y/N and said .... )

Jk : Noona what are you doing ?? And where are you going and why are draging Y/N with you ??
Mili : Leave her hand Jungkook

( Jk is shocked hearing her calling with her full name)

Jk : But Noona-
Mili :  I SAID LEAVE HER HAND JEON JUNGKOOK (She shouts)

(After hearing her Noona's shout he leave her hand and Mili again started walking then again Jk and V stand infront of her way )

V: Mili what happened why are you behaving like this and where are you going ??
Jk : Noona pls don't leave us I want you and Y/n in my life I can't leave without you too please don't leave ..
(He started crying while begging and joining her hands infront of her)

(Everyone is shocked watching the cold and rude JEON JUNGKOOK is crying and begging no doubt the two girls have the power to make her beg her on her knees)

V :  Can you please tell why are you living us like this what is our fault ??
Mili : ( Shows them a video were two people are killing a person mercilessly and the two people are non other than
KIM TAEHYUNG AND JEON JUNGKOOK THE MAFIA KING'S.....)

( Everyone's eyes are widened watching this Mili throw her phone on the floor harshly making everyone flinched Y/n is crying silently watching this .... And then Mili barged towards V and held her collar tightly then shout )

Mili : Why ?? Why why why why ?? Why did you did this she broke down crying ...

( V is going to held her but she pushed her away and said )

Mili : Don't you dare to touch me ?? Why you all play with our feelings ?? Why ??
Lisa : Mili me and Jisoo know all from the starting only you and Y/n don't know about this ... I-I am s-sorr-
Mili :   ENOUGH ! You all say enough ... (Then she held Y/n hand and started draging her towards her car and then drove off from there no one can believe just what happened there )

( Suddenly V's mobile rang he picked up and say )

V : Hello ?
?? : Did you like my surprise ??
V : You fucker you did that ... ( He put the phone on loudspeaker )
Jackson : Yess I did now I am gonna get the girls ....
Jk : Touch them and I swear you will regret the day you were born
( Everyone got scared watching the two lions who are in the verge of roaring ... No one saw them that much angry the hall filled with dark aura the present person's are shivering watching this sweat are forming in their heads )
Jackson : We will see who will regret ... KIM TAEHYUNG AND JEON JUNGKOOK .... Till then Good Bye...

( They hang the call and start finding the girls ... )

Meanwhile Y/N P.O.V.

I was comforting Mili she is really broken she didn't expect this to be happen I am also feel like crying ... But I control myself ....

Mili : I am sorry Y/n you are like my sister I don't want  you to marry her and you also ruined your life ...
Y/n : I can understand but what now ??
Mili : I am sure they are trying to find us but we can't go to them we have to leave from here ... I have a penthouse no one know about her we can live their till we will find where should be ok ...
Y/n : Ok ... And I have a place to go where no one can find us we will live happily there ....
Mili : Really where ??
Y/n : It's ..

Jackson P.O.V.

Jackson : We have to find her before they find ... Then I will give the girls to you and I will get the property ok... Yeonjun and Kai ....
( They nodded their head and started to find the girls .... )

To be continued .....

_______________________________________

Yoo my cuties did you like my surprise I will post again soon before 16 and wait for this is not so long because I have to study also .... Till then Saranghayo ❤❤❤ Borahe 💜💜💜💜