Meeting once again ...

Jk P.O.V.

I was waiting for Noona she always cam in time but today she didn't come I was very worried so , I came to the party search for her suddenly I heard a scream it's Nonna's voice I become worried and follow that voice and I saw something unexpected and anger took inside me it's that fucker Yeonjun try to force with Noona ....

Authors P.O.V.

Jk : How dare you touch my Noona !!!!!
Then he grab his color and started punching.... Mili open her eyes and saw them fighting he grab jk's arm to prevent him from fighting and it's work after jk take his Noona in his embrace and she burst out crying jk made her wear his coat and drag her from there ....

*After a while when they reach home*

Mili is sitting on her bed hugging jk then jk said ...
Jk : Noona I will surely kill that bastard I will sure don't worry ..
Mili : No Kookie don't do anything with him leave him and don't tell your hyung about this ..
Jk : But Noo-
Mili : Promise me
Jk : (sigh) Promise ... Now go to sleep if you need anything then tell me ok..
Mili nodded then Jk leave her room and came in his room ..

Jk P.O.V

I came to my room frustrated because if I able then I will kill that bastard for sure but I promise Noona so I can't do anything with him I have to calm my nerves down suddenly I get a call from ....... Hyung....
*On call*
Jk : Ya hyung tell
Tae : Jk hru and Mili
Jk : We are fine hyung wbu
Tae : Me too can you do me a favour
Jk : Ya hyung tell
Tae : Actually you have to go to **** University to donate some money I am here so , I can't go-
Jk : Don't worry I will go and do your work
Tae : Ok then by take care of yourself and Mili
Jk : Don't worry hyung I will
Then he cutt the call

I have to go to my princess university nice ofc I will go there but let's meet princess first...

*Meanwhile at Y/n house*

Author P.O.V.

Y/n is sleeping peacefully then Jk come and laid beside her peacefully and admiring her features then he said ...
Jk : Soon you will be in my Arms then no one can snatch you away from me just wait and watch
Jin : It's bad habit you kiddo Jk ... Should I teach you this haa !
Authors : Just shut up Jin oppa
Jin : I will not
Author : Don't you want pasta and pizza ...
Jin : Ya I want P-I-Z-Z-A pizza P-A-S-T-A pasta....
( Then he vanish himself )
Ok let's get back to the story so ...
Jk kiss her forehead , eyes , noes , and lastly lips then he went away ....

*Tomorrow morning*

Y/n P.O.V.

I wake up with light headache I don't know why I got a headache so suddenly, but let's shrugged that off I get ready for university then I call Lisa and Jisoo again I feel like someone watching me but again I shrugged that I am not feeling well like something going to happen with me someone very bad I don't know what but still whatever we came college and sit down in hall because some important guests are coming ...

Then I saw some girls telling Omo see see this is Jeon Jungkook who is coming today he is so handsome if I have a husband like him Omo ....

They are drooling towards the guest who is coming means really his brother is husband of Mili I heard ya his brother is really handsome...but really whatever just shrugged that off Y/n focus on your self ... After some time he came .......... Jeon Jungkook

*Everything is going to change*
* Beauty always belongs to the beast*

______________________________________

Gys I know this Ch is short but don't worry next ch is going to be long and lot's of love from me ..... Saranghayo ❤❤❤ Borahe ❤❤❤