The Party ....

Y/n P.O.V

After that day in lunch time they came and gave us lunch and gave us some dresses and told to wore them bcs, they had some party in their houses so, after we ate our lunch we slept there to got some rest and we make plan to escape in the party ....

*Time skip to party*

Dresses ...

2nd was Mili's3rd was Shristi'sFor Y/n you can choose from those 2 dresses that are left

2nd was Mili's
3rd was Shristi's
For Y/n you can choose from those 2 dresses that are left ....

(And about others your imagination is enough na my cuties 😏😏)

Mili P.O.V.

*In party*

We all girls are drinking juices and thinking about our plan ....

( Rose:-Pink
Jennie :- Red
Kai / jack / yeon : Black and white )

I excuse myself for washroom and bring all girls with me too...

*In bathroom*

I was doing my buiseness when I heard a shout it was shrishti we got out from our cabin I saw all girls except shristi we stare each others face and signal Y/n to open the cell of shristi ..... And then what we see was beyond our imagination and our face was 😐😐 ....

Authors P.O.V

When Y/n open the door of Shristi's cell there was a guy who's back was facing them she pinned shrishti to the nearest wall and covered her mouth with her small palms ( I hope u understand who was that person)
The window was broken it was clear that he broke the window and got in and then suddenly shrishti kick him in her dick his grip got loosen and he turned around then Mili and Y/n said at the same time .....

Mili / Y/n : PARK JIMIN

Then suddenly the other bathroom cells Windows got broke too and then suddenly they saw someone and then again Y/n and Mili said ....

Mili : KIM TAEHYUNG
Y/n : JEON JUNGKOOK

Then suddenly Kook injected something in Y/n's neck and he got fainted before she fall kook catch her and took her in bridal style same goes to Mili and for other girls shrishti tell them who are they and obediently came with them in their car and drove of from there .....

*Meanwhile*

Jack P.O.V

I was enjoying the party and talking with some of my share holders suddenly Kai and yeon came to me running and sweating and say which made my blood boil ....
Yeon : Where is my Mili ??
Kai : And where is my Y/n ?
Jack : What they escape how is it possible ....

We checked the cctvs and saw how they got kidnapped yess we fit down cctvs outside of bathroom cells ....

*In Seoul*

Y/n P.O.V

I woke up with a horrible headache I got up and realised this not my room and then realisation hit me hard ... I roamed my eyes here and there and found it was kook's room ... Then I saw the bathroom door got opened and kook was coming out from bathroom with a towel wrapped around his torso hairs are wet water droplets dripping from her neck to chest making him look like a god ...

Not gonna lie he was looking like a totally hot meal .... Idk I was staring at him for a long time ... Then he said something and took me out of my imagination ....

Kook : How are you my princess ?
Y/n : Kook please live me and Mili
Kook : Never
Y/n : Why and where is Mili ?
Kook : She is with Hyung !!
Y/n : Please leave me
Kook : Shh ! I am obsessed with you princess ...

Kook : And now I will show you whom you belongs to I will make you mine today .....

Author P.O.V

Y/n's breathing got hitch she started crawled backwards in her bed and kook started coming closer towards her he catch her leg and push her towards him and pinned her hands above her head she stared shaking her head tears are dripping from her eyes but nothing is affecting him ....

Y/n : Please Noooo Please N-

Before she tells something he smashed his lips on her and started kissing him like a hungry tiger she started wiggling under him he forcefully enter his tongue inside her mouth and started tasting every inch of her mouth .....

Warning 18+ .... Take some hobi water .....

His kisses started trailing towards her neck to her collarbone he kissed her sweet spot make her moan after all she can't resist her and stop fighting against her and submit herself to the sinner tonight willingly ...

He started leaving dark purple hickey's all over her neck, collarbone then he found the zip of her dress he opened it and throw it away exposing her perfect body leaving her only in her black undergarments she started breathing heavily making her chest got up and down in a perfect ryhthym .... He unbuckled her bra's hook ....

And then opened her panties leaving her all naked she shivered when the cold wind came in contact with her bare body he stare at her body like a hunter is watching her prey ... He bite her own lips lustfully and in need and then attacked in her bossoms making her gasped .... Then he take her hardened nipple between her teeth making her moan in intense pleasure ...

Y/n : Ahhhhhh !! k-kook ahh!!
Kook : Fuck your moan make me more crazy princess I will fuck you till you pass out ....

Her face turned red hearing this then her kissing trailed down to her tummy and then to her womanhood making her breath out loudly he licked his own lips then push her two fingers and tongue inside her eating her out making her moan in intense pleasure....

Y/n : Ahhhh Kook !! Ahhh !!
Kook : Release for me Princess

Then she realeased her cum and he licked it all clean maker her face go turn red again then he hover over her and saw a mesmerising view she was full of covered with sweats eyes closed and breathing heavily making her looking breath taking .....

Kook : Mine only mine

He whispered and then he entered his dick inside her pussy a screamed left her mouth bcs of the burning sensation of pain in her womanhood .... He let her adjusted his size then she wrapped her legs around her torso ....

Kook : Should I move princess

She nod and then he started moving inside her in a low speed after she started feeling pleasure he started increasing his speed ... The room filled with skin slapped , groan and moaning sound after sometime ....

Y/n : Ahhhhhh ! kook faster !!
Kook : As you wish princess
Y/n : I am c-closed k-kook
Kook : M-me too p-princess
Y/n : Ahhhh !!!!
Kook : Y-you a-are so f-fucking tight you f-feel s-so good
Y/n : K-Kook I am c-cumming
Kook : Release for me Princess

Then they both released themselves kook fall on her chest then after sometime he heard some sleeping sound he got up and saw her princess got slept bcs , of tiredness he covered themselves with blanket and he hug her tight place her face on his chest and then sleep took over him ....

That night the angel gave herself totally to the sinner .... And began his ..... Now no one can separate them ....

*Beauty belongs to the beast*

To be continued ......

_______________________________________

1208 words the longest part I have written cuties so I am back the story have some more part left and gonna finish soon .... Next ch is on the way till then Saranghayo ❤❤💜💜 Borahe ❤❤💜💜