Found out !! 😱😱

Yoongi P.O.V

I am here at Kim mansion finding about the girls it's been 3 days but there is no clue where they gone ....
Tae and Jk's condition's are really bad they are not eating anything I don't know what to do .... Jisoo and Lisa are here with us .... Just one thing is left checking and that is Airport....

*After sometimes*

Yoongi : Tae!! Kook!! We found out!!
They take a flight to Malaysia ... In the **** airport to **** Malaysia airport..

Tae : Really start arranging things we are also going to Malaysia me and kook and others stay here to take care of everything OK ! ...

*Everyone nodded*

*Meanwhile*

Jackson P.O.V

Jack : Malaysia interesting !!
Yeon : What Malaysia
??? : Yess they flew to Malaysia
Yeon : Uff this girls ..
??? : Now what are we going to do ??
Jack : We have to reach to them before Tae and Jk ...

*In Malaysia*

Y/n P.O.V

We got a work in cafe payed well enough for us well we don't need money Mili have more than enough but we are here for time pass and we can make some random friends too ...

Me and Mili was taking a walk to the cafe until I bumped into someone before I fall Mili grab my shoulders and prevent me from falling I take look to the person whom I got bumped .....

She is a girl she is also looking at me but she doesn't seems like Indian but she seems like Korean and she is indeed beautiful and after seeing her clothes I can say she have a good taste of fashion .....

Y/n : I am sorry
??? : No no ! It's ok it was my fault though are you ok
Y/n : Yaa
??? : Then the girl turn towards Mili and say I saw you somewhere but I can't remember can you please remove your mask ...
Mili : Uh-uh actu-actually I have a viral fever doctor strictly said me not to remove mask
(And here I was trying to control my laugh she gave me a death glare and I stop talking there )
Y/n : Well hello I am Y/n Yadav I am Indian..
Mili : And I am Lee Saira nice to meet you ...
??? : I am forgot to introduce myself I am Kim Jennie nice to meet you hope we became good friends ...
Y/n : So, you're Korean right
Jennie : Yaa but how did you know ??
Y/n : By your accent and form !!
Jennie : Oo well were are you going gyss at this time ??
Mili : Actually we are going to **** café we are new workers there
Jennie : Oo what a coincidence well I am going to that cafe also the cafés owner is my bestieee ...
Y/n : Oo really then let's get together ....

*Time skip at the cafe*

The cafe is very beautiful

The cafe is very beautiful ...
We got inside and then some maids gave us job and Jennie sit in the customer area .....

We were working after 10 minutes a beautiful girl came and said ...
??? : Hi I am the owner of the café Park Chaeyoung or you can call me Rose nice to meet you hope we became good friends ...
Mili : Hi rose nice to meet you too I am Saira...
Y/n : Hi rosé nice to meet you three Hihi I am Y/n ..
Rose : You gyss are so cute
Jennie : *rolls her eyes* Ya ya but can I get something to eat
(We all laughed)
Y/n : Yaa sure ...

*Time skip*

We are going to our home it gets pretty late bcs of the customers it's currently 11:00 pm no cab and taxi's are there so we are going through the alleyway .... We both are kinda scared .... But didn't showed up ...
Suddenly they here someone following them before they turn someone put her hands on Mili's eyes .... Then she starred screaming so she put her hand on her mouth .. And you know why I am not shouting bcs....

That's a shorty girl who is doing all these I just kept a poker face she is standing on leg fingers for keep her hand in Mili's eyes and mouth and she still stumbling I was be like wtf is going on ....

Then the girl said ...

??? : Yaa phsyco don't shout it's me

Mili turned around and saw the girl and hugged her tightly cracking her all bones it was be like a bone cracking hug and I was watching Everything with a poker face don't know what to do ....😐😐

Mili : Long time no see but what are you doing here you are supposed to be in India right ... Shrishti
(Shristi is kinda long so , I turned it into shri when I am typing hope you understand )

Shri : I was be asking the same thing to you what are you doing here and about me it's ........

To be continued .....

_______________________________________

Heyoo cuties I again posted and if you didn't read my new story then go and read and next ch is on the way till the Saranghayo ❤❤💜💜
Borahae ❤❤💜💜