Wedding ??? 😱😱

Mili P.O.V

I was talking to Y/n she is really a sweet and calm natured girl she have self respect and now she is studying so, I think that this girl is better for my kookie but I need , know her more first what did he think about my kookie so, I ask her....
Mili : What do you think about Jungkook ??
Y/n : Umm he is handsome , caring , sweet, kind and cute .. but why are you asking me about her any problem ?
Mili : No No... actually do you have a have a bf ?
Y/n : No ... But my parents are forcing me for marriage and I don't found a boy ...
Mili : Can I ask you something ??
Y/n : Yea ofcourse you can ..
Mili : What about I will ask you favour ??
Y/n : Ya ..
Mili : Can I talk to your parents ??
Y/n : Ya here's the phone number *********** but why ??
Mili : What about if you-
( Suddenly we heard a bell rang sound )
Mili : I think someone came let's go..

Author P.O.V

They came down and Mili saw Tae and hugged him tightly ..
Tae : I miss you baby
Mili : I miss you too
Jk : I miss you three
Jimin : I miss you four
Jin : I miss you six
J-hope : I miss you seven
RM : I miss you eight
Suga : And I hate you all
Jimin : Ya! That's not fair
Suga : Everything is fair love and war 😎😎
Mili : Ok Ok guyss stop fighting let's go I want to meet you with my friends .. come here girls introduce yourselves ..
Jisoo : Hi! I am Jisoo
Lisa : Hi! I am Lisa
Y/n : Hi! I am Y/n Nice to meet you all ..
RM : Hi I am Kim Namjoon you call call RM ..
Jin : Hi I am Kim Seokjin you can call me Jin or
World
Wide
Handsome
Suga : Hi I am Min yoongi you can call me suga
J-hope : Hi I am your hope You're my hope I am J-HOPE or you can call me Hobii...
Jimin : Hi I am Park Jimin you can call me mochi or Jimin
Tae : Hi I am Kim taehyung you can call me V 🤗
Jk : Hi I am Jeon Jungkook you call me Jk or kook

( They enjoy a lot after at night Mili gather everyone to tell something important all came and sat together and then Mili said....)
Mili : Hey gyss what do you think can we go to India for a vacation ??
Tae : Yaa that's great ..
( All got ready )

Time skip to India .. your author is lazy 😂😂😂

(We all came to my home and change clothes I gave all girls Indian clothes )

All girls look :- You can Imagine any Kurta....

Y/N P.O.V.

I came out wearing a Kurta that Mili gave me and I saw others are waiting for me that we all decided to headed my home for meeting my parents ...

(After reaching Y/N home)

I am nervous cause after many days I am going to meet her ... I rang teh door bell revealing my Mom...
Y/M : Y/N what are you doing here dear ??
Y/n : Mumma I was missing all of you so I came here and saw I bought my some friends too ...

(After sometime all gather in the hall room and explain everything)

(Hey I want to do some changes here in name ...
Y/m : Mrs. Yadav
Y/F : Mr. Yadav
Y/S : Pari)
(Hope you all didn't have any problem with this let's continue the story .... )

( It's been one week they came here and enjoying their time all are very happy and before the day the were going to Korea)

Mili : Mrs. And Mr. Yadav I want to talk something Important with you
Mr. Yadav : Yes dear tell
Mili : If you don't have any problem can you give you Y/n to us ....
Mrs. Yadav : What do you mean dear ??
Mili : I want your daughter to marry my kookie ... She is a nice girl and my kookie also love her but I want your permission is you insist-
Mr.Yadav : It's a pleasure for us ..
Mrs. Yadav : Ya we are ready but what about Y/n ...
Y/n : Mumma I am ready for this marriage ....

(Jk heard all of this and he can't believe it's really happening he is so happy and her princess is going to be hers.... And he is really thankful for that to her Noona )

(They all came back to Korea and started doing decorations for their marriage all is going so well and Jin also propose Jisoo and Suga also propose Lisa and they are dating now )

?? P.O.V.

?? : I think this is the right time Jackson ...
Jackson : Hmm you are right ..
?? : Wait Mili baby you are soon going to be in my arms...
?? : And I want my Y/N....

( At the day of wedding you can imagine dresses jewelleries whatever you want I just tell you the colors ...)
Jisoo : Green
Lisa : Pink
Mili : Purple
Y/n : White

RM : Black
Jin : White
Suga : Black
J-hope : Blue
Jimin : Pink
Tae : Grey
Jk : Black

Jk P.O.V.

I was standing infront of the priest and my eyes was finding the person whom I love the most my Y/n and there she is coming in her white gown she is looking so beautiful so gorgeous and now she is going to be mine in my arms .... I hold her hands and lead her to the stage .... But I can't see Noona where is she ??? .....

Y/n P.O.V.

My heart was beating at a fast pace not gonna lie kook is handsome and now my parents also say so , I like her a lil bit so I am marrying her and now I am standing here at the front of the hall I saw kook is staring at me with a smile I don't know but I feel so safe with her .... Then he hold my hand and lead me to the stage and there all seeing us with so much care and love but I can't find Mili where is she we stand at the hall and just going to start our marriage just then .....

?? : Stop this marriage ....

We saw Mili standing there her red eyes like she is crying she is looking so broken .....

Then taehyung oppa go to her and was going to touch her than .... *Slap* sound is echoing in the whole hall.....

* Beauty always belongs to the beast*

To be continued ....

_______________________________________

Sorry cuties for this late suddenly my exams start and after that I got sick that's why I am this much late and after two days my exam are going to start again so this is my last exam after that summer vacation so I can wrote daily so wait for me next part is coming in 15 V promise + *puppy eyes* .... Till then Saranghayo ❤❤❤❤ Borahe 💜💜💜💜💜💜