Flashback ( short ch )

Y/n P.O.V

I was sleeping in my room and thinking about the memory when Jk defended me and take my side ....

* Flashback in India *
* At Y/n's Parents house *

( They are talking and BTS members are at office for some important work yess they have a branch everywhere in this world )

*After Sometime*

I was sitting in sofa then suddenly Mili's phone rang and song was ..

Author :- Love you so bad , Love you so bad , Love you so baaaaaad ~

Y/n : Ya shut up you kiddo author before I blow your head off
Mili : Ya ignore her she is not anyone special ..

Author : I don't have any type of reputation here 😭😭

Well let's get back to the story ....

They reached office ..
Oh yaa ....

Mili look :-

( The images are not mine credit goes to the right full owner I found these from Google you know

( The images are not mine credit goes to the right full owner I found these from Google you know ... 😏😏 )

Y/n look :-

She likes casuall wear that's why she wore this

She likes casuall wear that's why she wore this .....

We are at the lobby asking about the main office ...
Actually I thought why not have a ride at office where they works that's why I told Mili and she agreed ...

Receptionist : Mam do you have any appointment ??
Mili : Actually we are-
??? : SLUTS

( My blood got boiled how can she call us slut )

Mili : Who are you miss ?
??? : My name is Lia and I am the wife of Kim taehyung and girlfriend of Jeon Jungkook ...
Y/n : Why would they choose a slut like you ??
Lia : You slut and your slut Friend I know you to came here for seducing Tae and jk right ..
Y/n : Wow miss calm down I am not a mirror
Mili : Serves right Y/n
Lia : You two are getting on my nerves let me show you who I am !!

( Then she slapped Mili hard on her cheek and she fall on the ground I grabbed her creamy cheeks got red bcs of that and that bitch is smirking before I could do anything the bitches face is on Mili's feet ... We stand up and saw fumming Jk is standing there ... He is looking hot and dangerous at the same time )

Jk : How dare you slap my Noona and insult my Fiancé...
Lia : Noona ?? FIANCE ??
Y/n : So what are you thinking bitch I will never let you go wait and watch I am going to do with you ....

( She grabs her hair and start pulling it harshly and than slap her twice and throw her out of the building she came back and saw Taehyung was treeting her cheeks )

*End of flashback*

( A tear roll down from my eyes remembering those memories after sometime I fall asleep )

To be continued .......

_______________________________________

Heyoo wassup my cuties I again updates a short If I get time than again going to upload so , stay tuned....... Saranghayo ❤❤💜💜 Borahe ❤❤💜💜