Kidnapped !!!!

Y/n P.O.V

I got to know that she is Mili's old friend that's why we are in our house bcs shristi don't have home....

Mili : Yaa now tell why are you here ?
Shri : Hihi I am here toooo-
Mili : Too ?
Shri : For BTS !!!
Mili : BTS are here ??
Shri : Yaa you don't know about your husband not all but only two of them ...
Y/n : Who are these two ??
Shri : It's Tae and Kook...
Mili : WHAT THE HELL !!
Y/n : How they came here ??
Shri : Hey I am confused explain me please ...

(Then we tell shristi about everything )

Shri : Are you all kidding me or lost your mind THEY ARE MAFIASSSSSSSSS FOR GOD SAKE FUCKIN DAMMIT HOLY SHITEU WHAT THE FUCK ???????
Mili : For the god sake don't shout and mind language Shri !!
Shri : Hihi I am sowwy ...
Y/n : So, what are we gonna do ?
Mili : We have to make a plan of leaving from here !!

*Suddenly their door bell rang*

(They open the door and it's guess ... Jennie and Rosé )

Jennie : Heyoo gyss wassup
Rosé : You forgot your purse so we came here to give it back it's have your address and Indentity Kim Mili .....

( Mili release a heavy sigh and tell them to come in and tell them what happened with them once again 😅)

Jennie : Don't worry Mili and Y/n now we are a team we helped you and we all 5 are gonna succed ok!!
Mili : Thank you so much gyss !!
Rose : Ya don't need to say thanks !!

(Then they all started laughing and chit chatting they got closer to each other then )

Rose : Hey I ordered pizza ...
Shri : Wowwww thanks rosé I am really hungry ...

(We again laughed hearing her cute statement ... Then suddenly the door bell rang ... Rose stand up to open the door but the door bust opened reviling a man )

Mili : Hey who are you mister and what are you doing here ??

( Then the man just nod her head and suddenly 2 mans covered with all came to us they kept a handkerchief to all of our nose and we passed out )

??? : Boys get your girls !!

( Then two boys enter one of them pick Mili in bridal style and one of them pick Y/n )

??? : I got you my princess
??? : And I got you too my baby
??? : Now now now let's see what is Jk and Tae is going to do ??

(Then their one man said )

Man : Boss what about these girls ??
??? : Hmm they are going to be my bed partner not gonna lie all beauties why belongs to BTS now we also keep some of them ..

(Then they smirk and got out of there )

Tae P.O.V.

We reached Malaysia and finding them we broke into pieces after they left us we are like dead humans who haven't have souls it's been 2 weeks they are missing suddenly one man of ours came to us running and said which make mine and kooks blood boiled ....

Man : Boss queen's are kidnapped by  Jackson and that Mili queen's phsyco lover Yeonjun and a another guy who is physoco in love with Y/n queen and he is ..... Kim Jung - In ...

_______________________________________

Heyoo wassup my cuties how are you all hope you all are fine ?? I was asking a request to all of you my exams get finished and I want some rest so , can I get leave of 10 days if you say yess then I am going to leave for 10 days but if not then it's ok I will still write for you and next ch is on the way till then Saranghayo ❤❤💜💜 Borahae ❤❤💜💜