Rescued ..

Author P.O.V

(Then Y/n started to say how she know Kai)

Y/n : Actually he is non other than my Classmate...

*Flashback*

Y/n P.O.V

I was going towards my classroom but someone held my waist and spin me around and then pin me to the wall it's non other than our school famous playboy come heartthrob Kai....

By the way Y/n outfit :-

Y/n : What do you want Kai ? *Annoyed tone*Kai : Wassup babygurl I was noticing since the first day

Kai : Wassup babygurl I was noticing since the first day ... Why are you so hot I want to locked you in my bedroom with handcuffs and f#ck you hard .... *He said bitting his lips*

(Then Y/n just smirked Kai thought that she got agreed but he don't know how savage our y/n was so she did something unexpected she kicked her hard between her legs her grip on her got lose then she slapped him hard that he fall on the floor whole school croud was watching all of this but no one has dare to say anything to the girl bcs she is the fiancé of Jeon Jungkook ...)

Y/n : Next time don't dare to say anything to me understand before I chop of your filthy dick ...

(Whole croud started laughing hearing this statement of Y/n )

Kai : Hahaha I was impressed with you babygurl now no one gonna stop me to make you mine !!...

(He started laughing and the sound was echoing in the whole corridor she was going to do something before Lisa and Jisoo came and take her away from there)

*End of flashback*

Y/n : So this happened !!
Mili : Why didn't you told all of this before ?
Y/n : I don't want to make all of you worried that's why !!
Mili : It's Ok and you ... *Pointed towards Kai* touch my sis I will chop of your hand ...

(Jennie, rose and Shri nodded)

Jack : Whatever girls go get fresh and here your clothes wear this ....

( He throw the clothes on bed and they all got out of our room and we get into bathroom to get fresh)

Quick reminder ....
I am not fluent in English or English is not my first language ... So, sorry if their any type grammatical mistakes then forgive me .... And the pairs ...
Mili - Tae
Y/n - Jk
Shri - Jimin
Lisa - Suga
Jisoo - Jin
Jennie - RM
Rosé - J-hope ...
Let's get back to the story...

The outfits of the girl :-

Y/n :-

Mili :-

Mili :-

Shri :-

Shri :-

( For Jennie and Rosé your imagination is enough na my cuties just I am going to tell you coloursRose :- Black Jennie :- Red)

Rose :- Black
Jennie :- Red)

*Meanwhile*

Suga P.O.V

I was searching for the girls and suddenly I found it they are at **** mansion I started calling Tae and Jk....

*ON CALL*

Suga : Kook I found the girls !
Kook : Really send me the location fast..
Suga : Hmm it's blah blah blah...
Kook : Ok thanks hyung
Suga : Hmm

*The call got cut*

(I am just hoping they would be fine)

Kook P.O.V

(After what Suga hyung said I didn't waste a lil bit of time and ran to hyung ...)

Kook : Hyung suga hyung gave me the location..
Tae : Then what are we waiting for let's go and get our girls I informed Jimin he already land here I will just send him and you know what he can do.... (Me and hyung smirk evily)

_______________________________________

Today's QnA ...

1) What's your favourite song ?
2) Which is your favourite kpop group ?

Mine ans...

1)God is a woman and all BTS songs
2)BTS 1st...

---------------------------------------------------------

Heyoo cuties wassup I am back I am taking some rest bcs I got vaccinated today from school hope you understand my situation ..... Next ch is on the way till then Saranghayo ❤❤💜💜 Borahae ❤❤💜💜