Eye contact game 💜💜

Actually it's......

Flashback :-

Y/n P.O.V.

I came in fan sign event I saw Mili is coming she looks gorgeous .... And then the event start now the next turn is mine I am so happy finally I have a chance to meet with her I am just thinking this someone called me ....
Lisa :- Hey you Dumbo !!! It's your turn if you are not going then side I am going ....
I saw I was standing in front of Mili Oh my god such a embarrassing momment.....
Y/n :- I am really sorry
Mili :- It's Ok

Mili P.O.V.

I was so happy to saw the fans but suddenly someone caught my attention it's lover of Jk ohh so she is my fan too she seems to be Indian after a long time I saw someone Indian I miss my country so much then suddenly she saw me and starts telling ...
Y/n :- I am really sorry
Mili :- It's ok

Author P.O.V.

They are talking soo much and enjoy the time too they being such a good friends Mili ask Y/n about India she tell it's going good and blah blah blah........

*After reaching home*

Y/n P.O.V.

I started reading the letter that is wrote by Mili

* Hey it's really nice to meet you if you don't have any problems so, can we be friends hmm and if you will agree then here's my number What's app me ok .... ********** .....

OMG I am going to blast with so much happiness I can't tell she give me her number and told me to be her friends let's check with what's app in this number ....

In what's app chat ....

Y/n : Hey it's Y/n
Mili : Hii Y/n it's Mili
Y/n : Omg Mili I can't control the fact that you gave me your number..
Mili : It's ok but do you have free time tomorrow..
Y/n : Tomorrow ya but why ??
Mili : Actually for hangout with my new friend you can invite your some friends too if you want ...
Y/n : OfC why not ofc I am coming thank you for inviting me it's such a pleasure for me ...
Mili : Hahaha... Ok then see you tomorrow sharp 8:00 am at **** mansion ...
Y/n : Ok I will be on time good night take care byy
Mili : Byy

End of chat ...

OMG she invited me in her house with my friends I am just sooo happy ..
Let's tell Lisa and Jisoo ...

Mili P.O.V

So , much tiring Ok now let's go I have to go home take rest for tomorrow ... Haha Kookie is really happy to see her I saw the real love in her eyes for her and the girl is so pretty and well behaved I should talk about Marriage of her with my kookie ...

End of flashback:-

Present :-

Author P.O.V :-

Mili tell everything to Kookie ....
Mili : Now you understand
Jk : Ok Noona but what about my breakfast...
Mili : You go and freshen up I am making it ok...
Jk : Ok Noona *bunny smile*
Mili : Aish this kiddo
Then suddenly they heard some sound coming from garden ...

Guard : You can't go inside
??? : Why Mili is our friend she invited us now let us go in ..
Guard : You can't go inside untill mam tell me..
??? : So , go tell your mam that we came
Guard : Mam is busy with some guest-
??? : The guest is our friend Y/n

Any guess who are they tell me in the comment box ...

Y/n : Lisa and Jisoo why are they fighting with guards ?
Mili : 2 minutes I am coming .... ( Mili to the guard.... )
Mili : Jhon leave them she is our guest
John : Sorry mam I didn't know about this and you too I am sorry you can go...
Mili : I am sorry for problems gysss
Jisoo : Don't say sorry we are ok
Lisa : Ya and where is Y/n
Mili : She is inside let's go ...
( They all came inside and started chit chatting few minutes later they heard a voice interrupted....)
Jk : Noona my food
( Jk came up with a food plate )
Mili : Oo my baby Kookie come here sit beside me I will feed you
( Then Mili started feeding jk and they all again started gossiping ... )
Mili : Hey what about you all stay here tonight ??
Lisa : I am ok with it and Jisoo ( Jisoo nodded in agreement the she turn to Y/n she also nodded )
Then suddenly jk said...
Jk : Noona should I call hyungs too it will be great and I also V hyung is coming he called me and I am going to pick him up from the airport so,...
Mili : It will be great Kookie
Jk : Ok then I am going ...
( Then he left from there )

Jk P.O.V.

Noona know how to make me happy she invited her in home and now also agreed her to stay to wow she is really my Noona now I will spend my time and night with my princess .... Only mine ... My obsession....

??? P.O.V

?? : How all works are going hmm ??
( The person holding a glass of wine and asking the man in front of him who is trembling in fear )
Man : Boss actually w-we are d-doing great ....
?? : And what about Jk ?
Man : B-boss w-we a-are trying to h-hack his s-system..
?? : Good do the things fastly now you may go !!
( The man nodded and went away and the man who is the boss he is smirking evily )
?? : Can we collaborate ..

Tae P.O.V.

I am waiting for kook but where is he .. Ohh there I wave my hand and he finally notice..
Kook : Hyung how are you ??
Tae : I am fine kook what about you and Mili ?
Kook : We are fine too hyung !!
( Then they went away for their house )

Suga P.O.V

Suddenly Kook called me and ask me for comming ... I think something important work .... ( After reaching their house )
Suga : Where are they and why are all lights are off ??
( Suddenly someone bumped into her and the person is about to fall but he hold her by her waist ...)

Lisa P.O.V.

We are playing truth or dare in Mili's room but suddenly she told me to bring some snacks from kitchen I am going but I bumped into someone and about to fall but the person hold me and now I am in his arms ...

Author P.O.V

Suddenly all the lights on and they are lost into each other but not only they one more couple too it's non other than Jin and Jisoo ....

Jisoo P.O.V.

Idk where is this Lisa got lost and now I have too find her really what a amazing girl now I am here finding this creature where she got lost I came into living room and turn on the lights but I saw someone and lost in her eyes .....

Jin P.O.V.

I am in Jk house suddenly he call of our friends for hangout and now we are here but when I came Idk it's all dark here is they are home or not but suddenly someone turn on the lights it's a girl she is so beautiful I was lost in her eyes.....

Author P.O.V.

Jk and Tae came home and they saw a view that is above of their head suddenly Mili and Y/n came and when Mili saw Tae all eye locked games are broken and then Mili hugged Tae and he hugged her back Suga leave Lisa's waist and now all eyes are on the couple who are busy in hugging each other .....

*Beauty always belongs to the beast*

_______________________________________

Gyss I post earlier and now the next ch is coming in 1st February be ready and as promised this is a long Ch so enjoy and whom do you think is the person tell me in the comments ...
Saranghayo ❤❤❤ Borahe ❤❤❤