A broccoli's love story (1)

Katsuki bakugou~{going under editing,please ignore the spelling errors.tyvm}

I was walking through the halls as I saw
Him.. the one and only izuku midoriya.
He was was sournded alot of girls and guys... Let's say somehow he became popular. I don't care what these extras think! I know I am the best!
I ignored him and walked to my class I sat at my desk.
I have a squad if most of you know , it's called bakusquad. So my seat was with my squad.
Mina-"hey bakubabe!"
Bakugou-"WHAT THE HELL PINKCHEEKS! I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT!"
Mina- "whatever 🙄 bakubabe I need to tell you something.."
Bakugou-" what is it?"
Mina-" well me and the rest of the squad have set up a sleepover at the dekusqud's dorm and You are a part of the squad so u are coming as well!"
Bakugou-"huh?"
Mina-" please bakubabe"
Bakugou-"Alright I will come but only this one's!"
Mina-"thanks bakubabe"
Bakugou-" whatever pink cheeks"
  I was kinda shocked myself that I said yes,like me going to that needs sleepover never! But my whole squad wanted to going and and I don't want to ruin there fun.. so it looks like I am going as well!.
Time skip to  5 pm.

I took a short warm shower 🚿  and wore a black t-shirt and sweat pants.  I took my backpack and stuffed one outfit   in it and my Important stuff and went to the nerds dorm. *knock knock*

Deku- "coming!"
Deku-"oh! Kacchan, so good to see you! We haven't talked in a while..so umm how are you doing?"
I just ignored him and got inside.  I just sat on the sofa and relaxed.
Deku-"umm so no one is here yet? What do you want to do till they reach?"
Bakugou- "I just want to relax that it."
Deku-" why happened Kacchan? Why haven't you talked to me even after I apologized?"
Bakugou-" what do you expect?huh? You want me to act like your best buddy even after what you said to me ?"
Deku-" I am sorry kacchan..I don't know what happened to happened to me! I didn't mean to say all those things to you!"
Bakugou-"please Izuku I am trying to forgive you.. but I don't think I can.."

Izuku midoriya~
Izuku? He called me Izuku? This is not my kacchan.. but it's my fault he changed. If only I didn't say the things I said that day..
I watched kacchan relax his expression on his face.. he looked very calm and peaceful..but looked broken..
After half an hour kacchan was already sleeping and the others weren't here yet!
I observed him.. he looked so cute and beautiful...

I wanted to touch his cheeks and kiss it

I wanted to touch his cheeks and kiss it ... his lips were looking so kissable.. NO midoriya snap back to reality! You must not fall for him Now! U have no rights for him.  U broke him..
Although I wish I didn't do that.. if I didn't say that crap about him he would be mine..
I am sorry kacchan...

    To be continued~

Hey everyone!  This is my first time actually publishing my work.. Although I am not a professional writer but I try to write these.. and please vote and give me ideas on what I should do on the next chapter..

This part has 516 words..

And while you wait here is a cute dekubaku video!

Cridet to Psychobaka for creating such a masterpiece!