A broccoli's love story(10)

Bakugou pov~
    *1 week later*
I woke up, my eyes were abit sore from crying but I quickly took a bath, today was Saturday so I didn't expect a visit from someone. I then went to the kitchen and cooked breakfast, after eating breakfast I decided to make some coffee. I went to the kitchen to check if I have any coffee powder left.
I didn't have any so I went to the nearby cafe. You might ask me why I didn't bye coffee powder? Cuz its more expensive and takes abit of effort.

*in the cafe*

I took a seat. And got my coffee. It had been 1 week since deku kissed ochoko and tho I know it all was an act it still hurts me. The past week deku gave me apologies letter and gifts, it was kinda cute by the way. My heart told me to forgive him but my brain said no...
Just as I was thinking deku walked in the cafe and he came towards me,his eyes were watery. I was about to get up and walk away but as I was standing he pulled me into a hug and began crying...
I wanted to push him away and go to my dorm but something told me to stay.. it was wired.
So I asked him.
Bakugou-what's wrong deku?
Izuku- I had a bad dream..
Bakugou- and? Why are you crying to you know what you done right?
Izuku- I am sorry! I need you right now..
Bakugou- okay stop crying lets go to my dorm..
Izuku- t-thanks kacchan..

*at bakugous dorm*

Bakugou- so what was the dream about?, and can you stop crying?

Deku- I had, I dream there were villians and we both were fighting th-em and y-you got hurt and you died...

Bakugou- huh? Dumbass, I am right here with you, stop crying!

Deku- okay kacchan.. and ... I am sorry.

Bakugou- Fine whatever, I will forgive because it was a act! You don't need to be to happy.

Deku-okay kacchan!.

So sorry for the short chapter loves..
It's abit hard to update and study for the exam at the same time. But I am trying.

Shout-out💞💝

iYoolovestories

Go support them!.

Next update date(not sure about the accuracy)- 10 march 2022.

Bye
Love ya!