A broccoli's love story(5)

1 week later~

Bakugou pov~
  *in his dorm room*
Mina- please bakubabe! We are not lying this time!
Denki- yeah! Bakubro it would be so funn!
Kirishima- yeaaa come on! Please..
Bakugou- fine but arent we just 18?( in this book only please pretend)
Mina- we are legally adults! We can drink! You need to try please...
(Important-I don't support drinking or smoking.)
Bakugou- FINE! But will deku be there?
Mina- i heard he will.
Bakugou- then I am coming.
Mina- 🍵 teaaa.

The next part of this story is 13+ as of drinking and pole dancing and a bit of kissing.

At the club~

I reached the club to find my drunken squad. But kirishima was waiting for me. I went to him.
Kirishima- heyy bakubro.
Bakugou- hey Shitty hair!
Kirishima- so are you gonna drink?
Bakugou- no, I am planning to drive you all back to our dorms.
Kirishima-alright!

I walked further with kirishima behind me. We sat down and he started drinking. After about 8 mins or so I saw
The nerd with Round face. They were hugging and dancing together. It made me jealous! But why?.. I think a little alcohol won't hurt.

2 hours later.

SoMeBoDy CoMe gEt HiM he DaNcInG LiKe a StRipeR~

Mina-oh my god! Kirishima are you going to stop him of what!?Kirishima-Nope,I don't want to die

Kirishima-Nope,I don't want to die.
Mina- you dumb? He is super super drunk!
Kirishima- he won't stop, I tried.
Mina- bakubabe stop.. come we will go to our dorm now.
Bakugou- Noo I WaNt to DaNce wItH IzUku~
Mina- bakubabe that is a pole
Bakugou- No! ThIs is IzUku! CaN't yOu see his Abbs?
Mina-Abbs? Pffttt hahah! No, Bakugou it does not have abbs.
Bakugou- it does get your eyes checked!
Mina(thoughts)- what do I do? Should I call izuku? Yep I should.
Mina-kirishima can you please give me your phone?
Kirishima-okay?

Izuku pov~

I got a call from mina just now that she needs me. Guess now I will have to walk though this crowded club to get to her.

As I reach I saw something incredible ✨ . It was Bakugou! Dancing with pole and he looked super drunk.. I couldn't help but blush hard. I went to mina and asked her whatit was about.

Mina- izuku you are finally here! You need to help us.
Deku- what happened?
Mina- bakubabe won't stop dancing like a StRipeR and he super drunk.
Deku- what?
Mina-yes.
Deku- what am a supposed to do? 
Mina- just take him to his dorm..
Deku- alright.
I picked Bakugou up and he was super light he tried to get out of my hold but failed.. he was super cute. I placed him im the back seat at we went to his dorm I layed him down on his bed and then he gripped my collar and I layed on top of him. I stared at his red and orange eyes.. they were perfect like a sunset.

I couldn't stop myself and I kissed him.
He let out gasp but kissed me back. I went down to his neck planting soft kisses on it. He let out a moan saying "daddy" and he passed out as he drunk to much alcohol.

He was so cute. My face was bright red and I wanted more~~~ I kissed him one more time and then went back to my dorm. I changed and went back to bed.
I couldn't sleep at night.. my body felt light,  and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't believe it, kacchan called me daddy and i kissed him!.

Hey! Hope you liked this chapter! It was not inappropriate. Like come on!
It is 2022 and and it is wattpad. Anyways love you all for a support you guys are showing me! It means alotttt. Thank youuu.

Word count- 647.