A broccoli's love story(9)

Izuku pov~

I open my eyes as kacchan walks away.
I then push ochoko away. "Okay he is gone now, thanks for helping me with the act."

Ochoko- That was a really stupid act deku, you are my friend that's why I helped you. But I feel bad for bakugou, he worked hard to make you a gift for valentine's and what did you give him? A Heartbreak?.

Deku- I know, you know what happened when I stayed at kacchans house and I tried to kiss him,he ran away so I thought it would be better to for me to maintain distance and he doesn't even like me.

Ochoko- that's stupid. If he didn't like you, he would have gave you a valentine's day gift that you didn't even look at and threw it in the trash!. I thought you knew better deku, you messed up.

That was the last thing Ochoko said before walking away. I did realize I messed up real bad.

I then peered in the trash can and took out a slightly crushed box. It was pink with a gaint white heart on top of it. I then open the box and saw little cups which looked like explosions, I wonder how much time it took to make them.
There was also a childhood photo of me and kacchan in it. I casually smiling while kacchan with his normal annoyed face. It was so cute. I then took out a envelope out of the trash. It was beautifully decorated. I then opened it and there was a sort of love letter in it. It read-" dear deku, I am sorry for pushing you away when you kissed me. It was not that I didn't like it I was just to surprised to actually kissed back. In the past few days I have realized that I like you.. so, will you be my valentine?💝" .

What? Kacchan Likes me?Oh my god, I messed up real bad.

*Lunch break*

I saw kacchan eating lunch and sniffle after everybite. I did that to him, I hurt him again.

I then decided to suck up my stupid pride and decided to apologize to kacchan.

I walked over to kacchans lunch table. He looked at me for a second and then pretended I didn't exist.

Deku- kacchan, I am sorry..

Bakugou- Go a-away deku!.

Did kacchan just slater?

Deku- I am sorry kacchan, I really am! It was all planned, I don't like ochoko.

Bakugou- just go away, ochoko already told me. I Hate you deku..

Hate is such A strong word.. but I deserve it..

I kept spilling apologizes after apologize
From my mouth.

Bakugou pov~

I tried to keep clam but when ever he is near I get these weird feelings.. and they are not as pleasant and enjoyable anymore they are pain full. Everytime I see deku's face the only thing I remember is him kissing ochoko.. even tho I know that it was just an act..

So I just walked away. I didn't look back.

*5pm* *in bakugous dorm*

3rd person pov~

"Please don't break my heart, don't tear me apart trust me I have been broken before.."

The blond was laying on his bed singing.. his voice was sore from all the crying.. in his mind he was thinking should he forgive deku? What do you think?..

Hello again my fellow readers!!! Short chapter I know, if you want to know what song bakugou was singing then check out the the song at the top of the chapter. Sorry this chapter doesn't make any sense..

Join my discord!!!! I will leave the link in the comments!!

Shout-out to A very talented and nice person! I Love their art and their books.

xbemoo

Anyways bye! Love ya!.