A broccoli's love story(11)

3rd person pov~.

Deku was up awake, it was 4:00 in the morning. For afew days he had been distant from his classmates and Bakugou.
All he was thinking about was the dream, he was thinking was it actually just a dream?

All deku was thinking about now was How to protect Bakugou.

That was all deku was worried about everytime he heard the name Villans all he could recall was the dream.

Deku couldn't take it anymore and wanted to find more about the dream as the dream felt so Real..
It was almost as it would happen in real life...

Izuku midoriya pov~

I was just thinking about why did I get the dream and if something like that actually happened what whould I do?

How whould I protect kacchan?

Just then Someone knocked on my door and it was like they can't wait! The knock was hurried and loud.

It was Kirishima.

"Midobro...! Huff huff"

"What happened kirishima? What's wrong"

" bakugou, bakugou is fighting the villan alone.., everyone else is seriously injured!"

Just then kirishima fainted.

I didn’t know, what to do? I quickly brought kirishima to recovery girl, everyone of the classmate was there aswell but none of them were conscious.

How did this happen all of a sudden?
Then I remembered kacchan! I must protect him!.

3rd person pov~

Deku rushed there.

What he saw was unbelievable. Katsuki was lying on the floor badly injured, half-conscious.

Deku rushed over to him.

"Kacchan!"

"Kacchan, keep your eyes open please!"

Bakugou eyes were half closed, he was tired and injured, the Villans weren't there anymore.

"D-deku"

"Yes kacchan, I am here now. Keep your eyes open! Help is on the way."

"I won, dumbass, I did i-t"

After saying those words bakugou passed out.

"Kacchan?"

"Kacchan, this isn't funny! Open your eyes".

Deku started crying.

Deku looked at Bakugou, stunned his dreams happened. It took him millisecond to react..

To
Be
   Continued.

Hello loves! How are you?
Sorry for the cliffhanger.
I hope you liked the new chap.
Make sure you drink water today!

And thank you to my lovely friend to give me the idea for the lovely plot!

Akemi-Shan

Thank you so much somi!

What do you think will happen in the next chap?.

Anyways bye♥︎.