A broccoli's love story(7)

3rd person pov.

It was now the next day and Aziawa had already picked eri up. It was time for katsuki to visit his family! And his pet that he loved the most! (In my Au Bakugou has a pet. And it is not a dog or cat. It is a parrots🦜 don't ask why. I have  parrots and I thought it would be a cool idea!!) He was very excited to go back home but then he got a call..

Bakugou- Hello old hag?
Bakugou Mom- umm katsuki, we can't pick you up today but midoriya knows how to drive so he will drive you safely home.

Bakugou- you are letting deku drive while I can't?

Bakugou mom- yep and izuku will also have eri with him since your sensei said you take good care of her and she is obsessed with you and izuku and eri will also stay with us till your holidays.

Bakugou- I can deal with eri but why why does deku needs to stay with us for the holidays!?

Bakugou mom-  well inko is on a business trip and he has no where to stay. So inko asked me if he can stay with you till the holidays are over.

Bakugou- okay, when is the idiot arriving?? It is 10:30 already. I want to meet my parrots!!!

Bakugou mom- chill dear, they are okay. They are also very excited to see you.

Bakugou- I hope so.

*when deku arrived*

Bakugou- finally! You took forever don't you know that I have to meet someone when I reach home!

Deku- sorry kacchan..

Eri-  Onii- Chan! ( big brother)

Bakugou- heya nugget! Do you want ice cream before we go?

Eri- yes please!

Izuku midoriya pov~

I was quite surprised by the way kacchan was acting so sweet. Does he remember what happened the night we went to club. I hope not.  It was really wholesome seeing kacchan and eri get ice cream and then hoping back in the car. Maybe kacchan is really like a good big brother. 

Deku- umm kacchan..

Bakugou- what deku!?

Deku- you said you had someone to meet when you reach home? Who is it?

Bakugou- none of your business dumbass.

I felt jealousy wash over me, I know it was actually none of my business but. I wanted to know who kacchan wanted to meet.

Eri- mr. Kacchan you won't play with me when we reach your house?

Bakugou- no eri what made you think that?

Eri- you said you had to meet someone, so that means you are busy.

Bakugou- ofc not eri, I have no one to actually meet. I actually have pet parrots and I miss them so I wanted to
Reach quicker thats why I told deku that I want to meet someone.

I felt relieved that kacchan was not meeting someone. and I didn't know he had parrots? Well we will see.

              *After they reached*

I saw kacchans parents standing in front of the house. I decided to call eri out of the car.

Deku- Come out er-

Bakugou- shhh. Dumbass.

I then saw eri sleeping in bakugous lap.

Deku- but kacchan you and eri need to get out..

Bakugou- I will carry her. So shut up.

It was really adorable to see Bakugou acting like a parent figure. Then we went and greeted Bakugou's parents and went inside. Uncle and aunt told us to take a shower and then take a rest it was almost 5:00 now so bed time soon.
Eri was already sleeping and kacchan was in his room. I had nothing to do so I decided to go to kacchans room.

Once I reached his room he was not there. So I decided to ask anuty where he was.

Deku- um anuty.

Bakugou mom- yes dear?

Deku- um anuty do you know where kacchan is?

Bakugou's mom- have you checked his room?

Deku- yes anuty I already did.

Bakugou's mom- he must be in the parrots room go and check its right next to the kitchen.

Deku- okay anuty.

So there I was standing in front of a white door. I opened and I saw Bakugou sitting with his parrots.

 I opened and I saw Bakugou sitting with his parrots

To
  Be
    Continue.

Hey sugar cubes sorry for the late update. But now I promise I will update every week.

Shout-out~ to my very sweet reader!

GalaxyNova19

Anyways, join my discord server! I promise you won't regret it. I WILL add bots soon but for now please go check it out!

https://discord.gg/zDc7FnKXGD

Love you!