broccoli's love story (2)

Izuku midoriya ~

It was now 7 pm And Mina and the others weren't here yet.. kacchan was still asleep.. he must me tired from the training.. I had been staring at him for about 1 hour.
It's normal to do that right?

I was worried about them as they weren't here yet! Did they ditch us? If so I am glad as now I can observe kacchan..

Two hours later.

I thought now it was time for me to pick kacchan up and put him to bed. I went and picked kacchan in bridle style and walked to my bed room .. kacchan was very light for a normal person I doubt that he has been skipping meals.. I put kacchan to bed and I myself layed next to him and for some reason I couldn't stop my self from hugging him.I know I can't that but I did.I held onto him as tight as I can..as I would never let go. He was still sleeping very peacefully...I stared at his beautiful face it was perfect, his hair looked so soft and fluffy. I think ..I truly love him ..but will he forgive me?

3rd person pov~

And just like that deku fell asleep hugging Bakugou.. in the morning.

Bakugou pov~

I woke next to deku !?wait what!? How did I end up in his bed? I ignored the questions in my head and decided to get up but I failed as this stupid nerd had an inron grip on my waist and wouldn't let go! I tried for a thousand times burt it all went in vain.. I just gave up and waied for deku to get up.. after two hours he did.
"Kacchan oh my god I am so sorry "
"What ever nerd"
"But how did i get in your bed and where are the others?
"Oh about that they ditchedus and you fell asleep "
"Oh"

Hey sugarcubes of the internet! Thanks for reading! This was rushed  as for some reason I waned to publish this part on new year!

Anyways,  Happy new year!
I hope it will be a great year for all of you!