A broccoli's love story(3)

* 2 days later*
Bakugou pov~
It was 7 in the morning and it was sunday.. I was just cooking breakfast and I heard a knock on my dorm door .
"Who the heck would be here so early in the morning?" I thought.  I went to open the door and I saw the one and only deku..

Well who else would bother someone this early in the morning

Well who else would bother someone this early in the morning. Only annoying nerds!.
Deku-"hey kacchan!"
Bakugou-"what deku"
Deku-" w-well I wanted to spend time with you,is that wrong?"
Bakugou-"of course it is! Do you know its 7 in the morning!"
Deku-"but kacchan that is a normal time to wake up.."
Bakugou-"I KNOW THAT!I myself woke up at 6 but this is not the right time to visit someone without informing them!"
Deku-"oh sorry kacchan! U are right,I should've informed you first."
Bakugou-"anyways come in"
Deku-"huh?"
Bakugou-"what!? Come in! I just can't stand here and talk to you! I need to make myself some breakfast!"
Deku-"yeah.. sorry"
I went to the kitchen stright after the nerd came in. I then maked breakfast but then this nerd just came and hugged me from my back.
Bakugou-"WHAT THE HELL!?"
Deku-" please just let me hug you while you make breakfast.."
I know,I know I was pretty shocked myself! Did the nerd just asked me to let him hug me?I don't know why? But I liked it... so,I let him.
After 15mins I was done cooking breakfast and the nerd was clinging on to me while I was doing so.
Bakugou-"Shitty deku let go of me!"
Deku-"huh? Five more minutes"
Bakugou-" GET OFF YOU LITTLE SHIT,I WANT TO EAT!"
Deku-"alright!,what did you make? By the way?"
Bakugou-"pancakes"
Deku"oh.."
Bakugou-" did you eat breakfast nerd?"
Deku-" no,I didn't I will eat after I go back home."
Bakugou-" here, eat it!"

Deku-" R U sure?"Bakugou-"do I look like I am joking?"Deku-" thanks kacchan"Don't get me wrong everyone! I am a very nice person but I don't show it often

Deku-" R U sure?"
Bakugou-"do I look like I am joking?"
Deku-" thanks kacchan"
Don't get me wrong everyone! I am a very nice person but I don't show it often.
Deku-Wow kacchan they taste so good!!
Bakugou-"yeah whatever nerd"
After we both finished eating, I sat on the couch and deku sat behind me..
Bakugou-"so,why did you come here? Don't you think I act like a villan?"
Deku-"no, I don't lacchan,I was upset and I was angry!"
Bakugou- "I understand very well, when we are angry we tend to say things we don't mean!"
"So would you like to start over again as friends not rivals? Deku"
Deku- " yes! Let's start over again but as you said as friends not rivals."

Hello,my sugar cubes! What do you think of this chapter? Comment and tell me what you think! And I think as things are going well between these two so we can make the next chapters abit spicy~
Anyways thanks for checking out my story!

Word count-504.
And if you would like to give any ideas for the upcoming chapters Comment! You will be Crideted!
Bye sugar cubes!