A broccoli's love story(8)

Izuku midoriya~

Deku- what are you doing here kacchan?

Katsuki- are you blind? I am spending time with my pets nerd.

Deku- oh okay.

Katsuki- what are you doing here?

Deku- I was bored so decided to find you.

Katsuki- oh that's fine.

Deku- kacchan can I ask u something?

Katsuki-sure.

Deku- what did you tell eri? She has been cursing alot and won't come to me,she is only clam when she with you like when we were at school.

Flash back~

End of flash back~

Katsuki-that's because she likes me and wants to be like me. Not a nerd.

Deku-( its pointless trying to figure out, guess I will change the topic)

Deku- kacchan why don't we go to the park?

Katsuki- its almost 7:30, I need to go back to bed at 8:30.

Deku- come on kacchan!, only for a few minutes! I have heard that the stars look very beautiful from that park.

Katsuki- fine deku!

Bakugou pov~

I didn't know why this nerd wanted me to go to the park with him. But I just went. The sky was beautiful with thousands of stars.. it look magical.

Deku-see kacchan I told you!

Katsuki- yeah,I guess you were right.

We then sat and relaxed for the next half-hour.

After a few more minutes. Deku moved closer to where I was sitting and leaned it before I could do anything he kissed me. I was so surprised and flattered that my whole face truned red and I pushed deku off me and I ran back home without looking back. I don't mean I didn't like it.. its that I was to surprised to actually kiss back.

In the morning.(deku came back)

It was morning and I decided to take eri for a walk. I decided to ask deku to come with us so I could apologize to him.

Bakugou- um deku..?

Deku-...

Bakugou- deku do you want to come take a walk with me and eri?

Deku-.. ( walks away)

I was surprised but expected it.. so from then on. He started ignoring me. It has almost been 2 weeks now and we need to go back to ua. Aziawa took eri this morning and now it was just me and deku in the car. He didn't talk to me , I tried but he just ignored me.
I didn't like that! I just wanted to apologize and say I liked the kiss but I was to shocked and surprised to kiss back! But this idiot kept ignoring me. So I decided to to apologize with a help of a love letter and make him some cupcakes and give it to him on valentine's day.

Few days later(valentine's day)

3rd person pov~

Katsuki woke up early this valentine's day and toke a shower. After he was done with his morning routine he made some cupcakes. He then made a pink and black envelope, the he took a orange paper and wrote a letter it went like" dear deku, I am sorry for pushing you away when you kissed me. It was not that I didn't like it I was just to surprised to actually kissed back. In the past few days I have realized that I like you.. so, will you be my valentine?💝"

The ash blond then put the orange paper in the envelope and applied a onange heart sticker on the envelope to seal it. He then packed the cupcakes in a white box and covered it with pink paper. And drew a white heart on top.
His valentine's day gift was now ready for him to give it to izuku midoriya so he could apologize and confess his feelings..

Bakugou pov~

I took my my gift and letter and went to find izuku who was standing next to ochoko. I went to him and handed him the gift and the letter. And said" here this is for you deku."

But he didn't read the letter nor eat the cupcakes he threw them in the dumpster near them And kissed ochoko who was standing in front of me.

I could felt my heart breaking into tiny pieces. I couldn't stop my tears for rolling down my cheeks but I didn't cry. I was strong enough to not cry. I watched the make out in front of my eyes. I didn't say anything.. i just left without uttering a word. Because if I did I would have cried.

Hello my fellow readers! This was quite a agnst filled valentine's day right? The next chapter is gonna be izuku trying to earn bakugou's forgiveness.. How stupid can A broccoli's be?

Anyways shout out to my amazing friend on wattpad!💖💞

SwagKing_3

Thank you so much for being my friend!❤

Another shout out to my follower! Go support their book or I will be under you bed tonight with a knife.

ItsMe_Dreamer

Anyways bye!