s e v e n

"Welcome to the East High Morning Show. I'm Marie Jones-Porter." Marie announces into the camera that was filming her and E.J on the first ever morning show for East High. "And I'm E.J Caswell. And we're co-hosting the first-ever East High Morning Show. 'Cause I'm president of the AV club." He announces, "And I'm his only friend who agreed to do it." Marie remarks, earning the slight glare from E.J.

"That's right. Back to you, Marie." E.J says, smiling towards the camera then over to Marie. "Thanks, E.J. Now, for our first ever guest. You know her from The Rose Song that's been blowing up the East High Instagram." Marie starts before E.J interrupts her, "Oh, quick reminder, tickets for Beauty and the Beast go on sale next week."

"Hmm, that's right, E.J. Now, please welcome Nini Salazar-Roberts." Marie announces before her and E.J get up to walk over to Nini, who was sitting down with her ukulele. "Hey, guys! Thanks for having me." Nini thanks. E.J then acts like he's a real reporter with a earpiece, which he doesn't have. "This just in, Nini's song has over 2,500 views, making it the most viewed post in drama club Instagram history."

"Are you serious?" Nini says in shock, "Songwriting skills, universal acclaim... How does it feel to be you right now?" Marie asks the girl. "Uh, feels good." Nini chuckles. Marie and E.J ask Nini a few more questions before signing off. "Well, there you go. I'm E.J." He says, "And I'm Marie."

"Good Morning, East High!" They both exclaim in a sing-song voice.

...

All of the main cast was in the dressing rooms all having their own conversations with each other. Miss Jenn breaks the teens talking, "Everyone, attention please! I'm sure you're wondering why I called this special midday drama club meeting." Seb decides to take a guess, "Oh, are you announcing the fall musical? I vote Dear Evan Hansen."

"No, Seb. It's March. And the rights won't be available for five years. I tried." Miss Jenn answers, "I am announcing that we are in such a good place after our improv workshop. We'd getting one step closer to Menkies gold. And today, our wonderful actor/designer, Kourtney Greene, is going to show you your completed costumes!" Miss Jenn finishes announcing, everybody cheers. Nini then pulls the sheet off of the costume rack, which shocks everybody with how good they look.

Marie and Gina look at each other in disbelief, "Oh, my god" Marie mutters, looking back at the costumes. "Speech! Speech!" Nini chants. "Okay, I'm, I guess I'm making a speech. I'm super excited for you all to see your costumes because-" Kourtney is interrupted by her phone making a weird animal noise. "Oh, uh, sorry that's Howie." She says with a big grin on her face. She laughs, before clearing her throat and continuing. "Anyway, with your costumes this semester, I really tried to-" Kourtney was interrupted be her phone again.

Carlos gets annoyed by the noise and says, "Can you not keep you phone in silent in rehearsal, like everyone else?" Seb then goes to cover for him, seeing how harsh his tone was, "Sorry everyone,' is what Carlos would say if he were more like me." Carlos then goes to apologize, "Okay, Kourt, I am sorry, but listen to this caption from North High. 'It took twenty people over fifty hours to create our Belle dress. Beast costumes ever'" Carlos quotes. "On the day we're unveiling our costumes. How did they know that?" Kourtney's phone goes off again as Carlos continues. "They've been trolling us for weeks you guys, and I'm trying to not let it get to me-" He is interrupted by Kourtney's phone, again. "Oh my god, is your phone hungry? I don't understand what I'm hearing." Carlos snaps at her.

"Okay, okay, let's get back to costumes. Go ahead, Kourt." Miss Jenn says, "Anyway, took me awhile but I built you some abs that would make Captain America proud." Kourt says to E.J, grabbing the Gaston costume. E.J looks at her in disbelief, "But, I have abs." Kourtney looks at him and says, "E.J, everyone has abs. These are Kourtney originals. Oh, I also padded the tush for you."