𝟬𝟭𝟮 || 𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁

*𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂*

"The world would be so much different if everyone would stop getting mad at people for living there life the way they want. It's there life not yours"

" I would not fuck August Alsina," I said to my friend closing my locker. "And why the hell not," Asia said looking at me in shock as we started walking to our classes. "First of all, he broke a girl's cervix. Second of all, he's depressed and sick. I'm sorry but I'm not about to be in a wheelchair because I took too much dick," I said chuckling. "Child ain't no such thing as too much dick," She said smirking. I laughed at her stupidity. While we were walking we saw this group of guys. The group of guys we see every day. Asia awed over them every chance she got. I did too but in my head. One of the guys had a bunch of tattoos on him. He had an intense stare. I've never seen him smile. I guess it was the fact that he was a mystery that attracted me to him. I wasn't the only one who thought he was cute though. Everyone thought he was fine. Yet again everyone was scared of him.  Girls would hit on him all the time without even knowing his name. Me, I was too scared to hit on a guy, especially him. "Ooouuu there go them fine ass boys girl. Monte looking good as usual," Asia said eyeing him. I smirked at her watching her awe over him. He looked over at her smiling at her. She smiled back but that smile dropped once she saw him and his friend approaching us. "Oh my god are they all coming over here?"

"Looks like it to me, better brace yourself."

"You was looking at me but couldn't talk to me,"

"Boy nobody was worried about you," Asia said rolling her eyes smirking.

This broad know she a damn lie

"Sure you ain't, oh these my niggas Troy and Dave. Troy is a fein and Dave is a serial killer," He said, causing the boys to mean mug him. It made me chuckle."Stop saying that shit man," Dave said smacking him upside the head making me snicker. One thing I can say about these boys' friendship though is that it's a real bond. Not that fake shit. "He's just mad because some girl tried to grab his dick 5 minutes ago," Troy said, causing me to bust out laughing and the others. "Man that shit ain't funny, if she wanted to know what I was slanging she could've just asked. She's on me for the same reason the rest of them are, dick. Like is that all I am to them, shit. Now I know what it's like to be a female," He said, rolling his eyes. "Than she got scared because he told her to move the fuck around. Like you're scared because you weren't consensual and he told you to move? Wow."
"Either they sackin me or they're scared of me man. And I honestly don't like either of them. I'm gonna go to class though because I need to talk to my teach before class," He said. His eyes glanced at me and then took a double take and looked at me longer. My friend peeped it and smirked. "Oh yeah this is my friend Y/N though," She said introducing me. The only person who didn't say hey was Dave because he was too busy looking at me to realize we were talking. "H-Hey, imma go to class now," He said, breaking eye contact with me leaving. "Lord knows that boy ain't got no game. He's been looking at Shorty this whole time and ain't say shit to her,"Troy said laughing. "Man, leave my boy alone. You know he is shy to talk to her," Monte said chuckling. My eyes got wide. "Me? Why me?" They looked at me and smirked. "Talk to him to find out. We gotta bounce though. Asia you got my social media so don't be scared to text a nigga.."
She smiled and rolled her eyes. "Maybe I will maybe I won't." We walked away heading to our classes. "Talk to him," She said, breaking the silence. I smirked, "I don't know girl. Maybe he likes his personal space which is why he wasn't talking to us directly. I'm not trying to step over someone's boundaries just because no one else respects them."

"Just say hey to him and start a conversation. You don't have to do anything over the top. I'll see you later though girl," She said walking into her class. I started to walk into my class putting my earphones in while playing my music low. Music was my peace and happiness. It was kind of like my high. I saw that most of the seats were taken in the class. Student's actually started coming to class because we got double security at the scholl, so it was almost impossible to skip. Well, unless you had a car. There were a couple of seats available but then the seat next to Dave was empty as well. I decided to take the risk and sit next to him. I mean he can't be that bad right? I put down my bag and sat next to him seeing a couple people look at me in shock, including him. I looked at him and smiled gently. I noticed his face flushed a little which made me smile to myself. "Don't worry I'm not going to grab your dick or anything," I said jokingly which caused him to let out a chuckle, smiling a bit. Oh he has a cute smile. A very cute smile. It's almost heartwarming to see him smile. "Thanks. I appreciate your respect for my genitals," He said, nodding his head sarcastically, making us laugh again. I grabbed my coloring book and crayons because all the teacher was going to do for the first 10 minutes was explain the plan for this class. I played J.Cole ATM on my phone while coloring in a flower. I felt him watching me color. I could tell he was fighting to ask me a question but he got the courage to eventually. "Why are you coloring at the beginning of class?" I shrugged. "It's therapeutic. It helps me stay happy about the little things in life. Do you want to indulge?" He was thinking about it for a while until he came up with his answer. "...you got an owl in your coloring book?" I snickered. "An owl, that's highly specific. I can't see you as an owl.'