𝟬𝟬𝟲 || 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗞𝗼𝗺𝗯𝘀

*𝗧𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗿*

"Starting can be the hardest part of a journey"

6: 10 am

I was up all night doing book essay on the book to kill a mocking bird which was on top of the other 5 packets I had to do."In conclusion, the meaning behind the book is killing the innocent is a sin." I said typing in the last sentence. I saved it and closed my laptop. "Hmmmm. 10 minutes of sleep left. Great." I said tossing my computer to the side. I laid my head on pillow and went straight to sleep.

10 minutes later

I shot my head up so fast that i cracked my neck. i put y hand on my neck thinking it would soothe the pain but it never did. I clicked the red button on my phone to make the irritating noise stop. I put my bear feet slippers on and made my way to my closet to look for an outfit. I'm feeling lazy today so i guess im just going to dress chill.
I make my way tot he shower with my clothes and step in with hot water already hitting my back. The stress I go through to have straight A's to get into s good college. I'm doing this pretty much for my mother because she isn't here to see me succeed. It's just me, my dad, and all my older brothers. I hop out the shower and put my lotion on and spray my perfume as I put my clothes on.

I grab my phone charger and my phone along with my backpack and making my way to my door. I here music playing in all there rooms just booming music. Than all the sudden Trey's music stops. I opens the door and he storms out in his rugrats underwear. And they say I'm childish.

He starts banging on Ramon's door. "What!?" He yelled over the music. "I want my fucking ten dollars back!" Trey said. "For what? I ain't owed you shit." Ramon said opening his door. Than all the sudden I see Marvell zoom pass me. "Someone help me find my pant!!!" He said running around in his boxers. I roll my eyes at there chaos and made my way down stairs. I get a chair and step on it to get some cinnamon toast crunch.

"What are you wearing?" Marvell said looking at me with no pants on. "I don't feel like changing today man." I said stepping from the chair. "That skirt is over the knees right?" He asked examining my outfit. "Yes I checked. Now find your pants the bus comes in 30minutes." I said rolling my eyes.

I made me a Frappuccino so my eyes would be able to stay open. I was still tired and I had no type of energy which meant today was going to be a very hard day.

________

As I'm sitting in my desk just sketching away having nothing better to do when I see him walk in. Oh my. Christian Kombs. Him and my brother Marvell are the most popular guys and school. He's always over my house. Sometimes I just wonder what would it be like to be with him? He has nice plump lips.

He is very built and compared to me is a giant. His smile is blinding. He always has a fresh hair cut with one stud earring. I've never really been able to talk to him. I'm too much of scary person to talk to him. But I sometimes forget that I'm not the only one with my eyes on him. There's almost the whole school looking at him the same way I am. That kind of lets me know I don't have a shot. "Aye, y/n/n. Why you sitting all the way back there." Marvell asked.

"Because you know I don't like attention and I'm not one to speak to anybody." I said below a whisper. "Ain't nobody gone mess with you if up hea' wit us." Christian said looking up from his phone to take a 15 second glance at me and also my attire. I looked the opposite way as my face flushed red making him chuckle. "Right, and plus I ain't got time to here these thotten as little girls talk about my little sister." Marvell said grabbing my books putting them next to Christians seat.