𝟬𝟭𝟯|| 𝗞𝗼𝗳𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗼𝗲

*We shouldn't*

It was hot as hell outside in New Orleans. Everyone was sitting on their porch today with a fan in their windows. I was sitting with my neighborhood friends at my brothers house. We were eating popsicles while sitting in front of the fan. It was boiling outside so I wore a white tank crop top with a blue Jean skirt that has graphics on the back pockets. I decided on my white platform sandals with my red toe nails polish showing. My knotless braids were in a high ponytail with a couple braids hanging down like a bang in front of my left eye. We were just shooting the shit.

"Oh my god, no. That boy is weak as hell. I don't know why he lied and said he got jumped when he know damn well he lost that fight fair and square," Kenya said talking to Marissa about some rumor going around. "You know he probably was embarrassed, I mean I would be to. Look at his face," she said cringing showing the post of him whining on live with a black eye and a busted lip. I scoffed and continued eating my popsicle, "Yeah well you can only talk so much shit before someone tries to beat it out of you, looks like he couldn't back up his shit."

"Isn't he that boy who was saying all that weird shit to you at the park? Girl he was all on yo case," Marissa said.

"Yeah but that was before he got mad that I didn't want to give him my number. Talkin bout how I think I'm the shit because I'm related to Marcus. Boy bye, karmas a bitch," I said shrugging finishing off my popsicle.

"You think Marcus found out and did it," Kenya said taking our popsicle wrappers throwing them away.

Oh god I hope not

"Hopefully not. If that's the case we should leave now before he pulls up. I don't need him interrogating me," I said rolling my eyes.

"And you know it's going to be worse if Kofi is with him," Kenya said making me roll my eyes at his name.

"Oh my god I love seeing that fine ass boy," Marissa said smirking.

I scoffed at the thought of my brothers best friend. He was a bit of a rebel who wore a lot of black. He always had his bottom grill in with a blunt behind his ear. Stayed with money in his pocket. Had girls surrounding him if he wanted. Was sarcastic as shit and a bit blunt.

I loathe that boy.

Me and him would tend to have little arguments over petty shit when he would come over.

"I have the tv for today"

"Well we finna play 2K"

"Not In here"

"Hey did y'all save me some of my koolaid"

"Oh this was yours? Whoops."

"I need to use the bathroom."

"Too bad I'm getting in the shower."

"Why'd you take my charger?"

"Yours is faster."

He irked my damned body. I rolled my eyes, "Ew you sluts. You really buy his bullshit ass charm," I asked cording my arms