𝟬𝟬𝟴 || 𝗣𝗿𝘆𝗰𝗲

*𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹*

When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.

I went down stairs and looked to see if my mom was on the couch because she obviously wasn't in her room. She wasn't on the couch so she was probably in the basement smoking with her friends and Michael, her boyfriend, or something. This was my chance to sneak out.

I put on my retro 11 Jordan's and grabbed my basketball. I wanted to go hoop just for some fun. I low key was told not to go out the house for three weeks because my mom was tired of me acting like a 'boy'. I didn't want to hear her criticizing me on my life style and what I liked to do. I put my head full of (your hair color) hair in a bun and put it under my hat. I put on my black nike sports bra along with my black flannel and my white and black boy shorts.

Before I left I turned up my music on my tv, locked my door, grabbed my backpack, and climbed out my window and made my way to the basketball court.

I had my ear pods in my ear blasting middle child by j.cole. I didn't have much of a certain music I listened to, I just listened to music that made me feel comfortable. I could see the basketball court a couple of blocks down so I started to sprint my way there to speed up time. I slowed down when I made my way to the bleachers and put my bag under the bleachers and put my phone at the very bottom of it. I could already see a bunch of sweaty boys with no shirts on playing.

They looked like rookies, well except for one. He had a nice head full of hair. He had some honey moon skin along with some pink lips and light brown eyes to go along with it. He has very tall and was muscular might I add. I wanted to dust him.