𝟬𝟭𝟬 || 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻

*𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝘆*

"Get you heart broken, it's okay. You have to go through that to learn from it "

As I open my locker I see a bouquet of roses. He knew they were my favorite. If your wondering, yeah I have a boyfriend. He was one of the best things that ever happened to me. He made me feel better about myself. He isn't one of those random popular guys that you can call a fuck boy. He was himself. Well, at least I knew who he was. He was different. And different is special. Although we have a relationship we're keeping it on the low. Our business doesn't have to be everyone else's.

Then I see Chris walk down the hall with his other popular friends. Girls gaze from miles away wondering if they could get a taste of his honeymoon skin. As for me I already had a taste. But girl when I tell you it was sweet, I mean it was sweeter than a long thick lollipop stick with my sugar all over it. If you are getting what I'm saying. So yeah I must admit no other sex or as we called it 'making stars' could never compare too any other man that I would be with.

As his brown hazel orbs scanned everyone in the hall, they instantly darted at me. Making my dark brown ones look back in my locker and smell the flowers. My cheeks turned red but thank god for melanin skin or he would see my shyness get to me. He still gives me butterflies, always and never once didn't. That night we had was something that really changed our relationship. For the bad and the good. I finally looked back and he was still looking at me.

Me being the person I am I covered my eyes thinking that would stop me from seeing him. That sure as hell didn't stop him from seeing me. Although I still looked again. And sadly he was still there. Looking at me with a sly smirk tugging his bottom pink juicy lip with his white pearly teeth. I couldn't help but stare. He was staring right back but with more intensity. It was more like a staring competition but I lost because of course, I had to smile shyly and go back to looking in my locker for absolutely nothing. The bell rung for everyone to get to class but I stayed back to see my boyfriend. All the halls emptied and it was just me.

But I know what your thinking 'what's going on between you and Chris' well umm. It's quite interesting and confusing. I felt his tatted hands wrap around my waist feeling his minting breathe hit my neck. "You should know you can't ever beat me in a staring contest." He said making me laugh. "I know. But the way you were looking at me it seemed as if you didn't just want to stare at me, baby?" I asked turning around to feel his forehead touching mine.

"Well half of me wanted to come over there and ask you did you like the flowers the other half wanted to pick your little ass up and touch you how I'm touching you now." He said gripping my waist. I smiled tugged my bottom lip. "You know there's something called look but don't touch," I said caressing his cheek still tugging my lip. "Baby girl as long as you're mine every time I look at you I'm gonna touch.  Probably like this." He said as his hands slowly slid down to my ass causing my face to turn red and giggle and hide in his chest. "Than like this." He said caressing my cheek making me look at him in his eyes. "And especially like this." He said showing his pearly whites as he leaned in causing me to grab him by the collar and kissed him with all the sexual attraction I had left in me from seeing him seduce me with his eyes in the hallway. He instantly pushed me against the locker tonguing me down. He was trying to win me over with dominance and it was definitely working because I let him right in. His lips were so soft and pink. He smelt so good too. I  moaned against his lips causing him to smirk. I got so caught up I forgot we were in the hallway. "Chris stop you're about to make me late," I said chuckling as he kept pecking my lips. "Can I get one more taste please?" He asked leaving kisses on my neck. "No no no-no-no. If you keep kissing me you ain't gon have anything left to taste." I said with a chuckle. He looked back at me and moved a strained of hair out my face. He chuckled making me also chuckle. I started playing with his hair. "Thank you for the roses. You know they're my favorite." I said smiling. "I know. That's why I bought them cause I was thinking of you last night." He said. "You were thinking about me?" I asked shyly smiling. "I think about you every second." He said making me let an ugly cackle causing him to laugh at my goofiness. "I think about you too but probably more," I said cheesing. "We all know I think about you more but we ain't gonna argue about that. Go on and get to class. I don't want you being late." He said pecking my lips three times. " Okay, bye baby," I said walking away. "And if I see any niggas look at you again imma beat they ass." He said making me chuckle. I slowly opened the door to see people talking and throwing paper. So I creep to the back and sit down where I hope no one can see me.