𝟬𝟬𝟵 || 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝗰𝗲

*𝘄𝗲'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲*

"I'm afraid of being forgotten. Because
it seems everyone I get close to,
ends up forgetting me or ends up having no choice but to forget me."

"Come on Y/n just jump in the water it's not gonna hurt you damn," Tamya said floating on the water. Me being me I didn't like the water. It's not that I couldn't swim. It just scared me to be in an area where everyone is moving around. I'd just like to patiently wait for this party to start so I can sneak my way out.

"I think I'm better over here, you know, under the shade," I said sitting in the comfortable chair in the shade. Then, my cousin, Stacy came from inside Tamya's house with some nice shades on. "You still getting on this girl about getting in the water?" She asked sitting next to me. "Yeah, cuz her ass acting lame." Now I didn't really know Tamya like that. I just had to hang with her because her dad and my dad were business partners.

But I'm not saying it like she isn't good people. She is, she just has different intentions than me. Plus her and Stacy have high publicity at Oak Creek. "Girl if she doesn't wanna get in the damn water she doesn't have to. Once yah little fast ass friends come I bet you'll be having good ass time. "Stacy said causing me to chuckle. "Girl shut up, at least my fast ass friends ain't scared of everything," Tamya said looking at me with a goofy smirk. "Oooh, she kinda right," Stacy said drinking her wine cooler. "Well, at least I don't have to be half wasted in the bed with a random guy to have fun." I giving her that exact same smirk.

All you could hear was Stacie's loud cackles and see Tamya's manicured middle finger and he goofy smile. They were some cool bitches to hang with here and there. I could never find my self socializing my self with anyone unless I was given a little a push. Sometimes my dad pushes too much though.

"So how about that boy that suppose to be yo', future husband??" Stacie said vaping. I sucked my teeth even thinking about that dumb ass requirement my mom and dad said I needed. "That rich ass boujee boy is not my future husband," I said shaking my head in shame. "Come on I mean he ain't ugly. He actually fine as hell." Tamya said getting out of the water joining us by the shade.

"For him to be a black man he doesn't have the power in his name he's supposed to. A man with power and with openness and control. I just want a real man. Not a fake man that's doing shit to entertain everyone else but his woman." I said getting deep in my feelings. I could never find my self being with someone that isn't honest with there selves or know who they fully are. The boy got everything handed to him because he begged and took the easy way. Didn't grind for it at all

"I feel you in that. A nigga that fakes who he is and tries to change you as well can't ever get a pass on being a real man if that ain't really him." Stacy said shrugging taking half of the words out of my mouth.
"Ex Muthafuckin actly," I said sitting back. "What about that white boy you close with," Tamya said instantly making my face turn red and my body freeze. Cameron. He and  I would talk three days a month knowing he was busy. He was my closest friend ever. That's why my dad tried to get me new friends so I could forget about him.

No matter how many friends I get I could never forget about him. The memories we had when he was younger and we were on the same dancing team. He would never leave me hanging. Will I ever see him though, probably not.

"Ahhhh shit. He actually fine as hell if you think about it. Like that nigga ain't just white. The white chocolate." Stacy said sipping her Koolaid. "I swear that nigga get along with every black nigga. Dances along with us like his family. And the best part is he doesn't act black." Tamya said. When he visited 6 years ago they were skeptical until he told them how he uses to get whoopings. Don't ask.