𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Let's start this story by introducing the characters of it ....

Gulki : A simple & cool type girl. She was borned to a middle class family. She has a father named Prashant Joshi & a brother named Karthik Joshi. She is studying in Excel college. She has Bhavika, Vicky, Yukti, Varun as her friends.She lived in Delhi, where her father has a coffee shop & her brother was a well-known lawyer..

Rahil : A boy with charming personality & well-known singing superstar of a stardom night group. He has Ishaan & Rohan as his group member. He has a father named Dhananjay Azam, who is a great businessman & has grandmother and grandfather. He has a modelling friend Sumita Malhotra.

Karthik : Brother of gulki & a lawyer , has doctor of judicial science degree. He love her sister so much, that for her sake of happiness, he had hide many secrets of her life from her.

Yukti : Strong & independent minded girl. She is very close to gulki & is her best friend. She always stands with Gulki in his good or bad situation.

Bhavika : Her college friend, who has helped gulki a lot during her college time & always be there for her..

Ishaan : One of the group member of stardom night group. He is a kind & peace loving guy. He is very punctual about all the things.

Rohit : Another member of stardom night group. His behaviour is some what childish like. And ofcourse cutest of all the three members in group.

So that's it. Some characters will be introduced in story further.

Thanks for giving out your precious time to me. And reading my story...