𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧

Continued from the previous part of the story.....

DM: Acha, jaanbujhkar nahi kiya toh tumhara nishana ekdam sahi kaise laga. Mere saath majak karti hain, ruk abhi batata hun tujhe.

Say the drunken man and started moving towards her while holding bottle of beer in his one hand. When, he saw a gorgeous girl in front of him, a mischievous smile came across his face.

DM: Zara ithar toh aao, tumne mujhe itni zor se woh pathar mara hain. Zara dekho toh kahi mujhe jyada chot toh nahi lagi.

His intention was to grab Gulki. As, he forwarded his hand to grab her, she got scared badly and started to scream. But no one from people there, tries to save her from him.The man smiled even dangerously.

GJ: Wahi ruk jao aage mat badhna. Mein police ko bula lungi.

Gulki with her shivering hands, tries to dial police no. But this man ignored completely her threat. And comes more close to her.

Gulki's head was all covered with sweat due to fear. When, he was an inch away from her, suddenly a punch landed on his cheek. And that man landed on corner of footpath.

DM: Kisne mara mujhe. Kon hai tu? Mujhe haath lagane ki Teri himmat kaise hui.

RA: Agar yahi baat mein tujhse puchu ki Teri himmat kaise hui isko haath lagani ki.

Said Rahil while pointing towards Gulki to Man.

DM: Tune mujhpar haath kaise uthaya koi hero hain kya tu. Ruk mein abhi police ko bulata hu.

Said that man angrily.

RA: Jab tujhe maar padi toh tujhe police yaad aagyayi. Aur abhi Jo tu kar raha tha voh kya tha. Ek akeli ladki ko pareshaan kar raha tha. Khud apni marzi chalakar sabko pareshaan kar raha hain aur ab jab khud par baat aayi toh dusro ke liye gyaan baat raha hain. Chal bula police ko.
Acha ruk mein hi bula leta hu, jab police aaye tab tu use sab sikayat kar dena thik hain.

Said Rahil and he took out his phone and started dialing police number. Then only, some of his fellow noticed that he was really calling police. So they immidetaly stood up him and flee away from there.

RA: Tum thik ho.

Asked Rahil to Gulki in complaint way.
Gulki just nodded her hard in yes, without saying anything and asked softly.

GJ: Tum abhi tak gaye nahi.

Rahil while adjusting his cap and giving fake reason said.

RA: Uh.. woh meri ek chis chhoot gayi thi woh hi wapas lene aaya tha.

GJ: Ohh, acha kya chhoot gaya tha mujhe batao mein dhund deti hu tumhare liye.

Said Gulki confidently. Rahil first look towards her with attention and then he said immidetaly.

RA: Idiot.

GJ: Kya hua tum itna gussa kyu kar rahe ho? Mana ki mein utni smart nahi hu lekin itni bewakoof bhi nahi hu ki tum mujhe idiot keh rahe ho.

Said Gulki in offence. Rahil, now don't want to fight with her. He went near her and started dragging her with him forcefully by her arm.

GJ: Hey, kaha le ja rahe ho mujhe?

RA: Ghar.

Said Rahil angrily. And this time he make her stand near footpath from road. Gulki thinks that Rahil is angry with her. But in reality, he was just making her stand at safe side of road.

After sitting in car, Rahil told driver to drive to Gulki's home. He was so exhausted, so leaned his head backwards and closed his eyes.

Gulki took out her phone & started checking messages. By logging from different account in facebook. She started writing a post in which she criticize Rahil. She want to cruse him with all her mind.

Outside now, cold breeze had started to flow. Which was coming inside car through window. Gulki started getting cold.

February month had completed. Generally till now winter gets over, but this time temperature isn't going up belittle. Gulki expelled out all her frustration through that post.

But in middle only, she felt a cloth above her head. And car windows also get closed. She removed that cloth from her head and see that it was a gent's jacket. Probably of Rahil.

GJ: Yeh achanak itna acha behave kyu karne laga.

Thinks Gulki in her mind.

RA: Oodh lo isko, mujhe pata hain tum bewakoof nahi ho. Lekin jaanbujhkar bimar padna koi samajhdari nahi hain.

Gulki went silent. She don't want to have any favour from him. She was going to say no to him but suddenly she feels cold breeze hitting her, so she wear it without any drama.

That jacket was quite big from her size and by its unique style, it seems expensive also. And an exotic smell coming from it was aslo unique.

By wearing it, she again hold her phone and looked towards her incomplete message. But forgot what to write further. Just then Rahil slid towards her and asked her while looking into her phone.

RA: Kya kar rahi ho tum? Yeh kya likha hain tumne apne phone mein. ‘Nakchada’, ‘Khadoos’ yeh sab kiske baare mein likh rahi ho.

Will Rahil got to know that Gulki was writing all this for him? Will this time Gulki able to watch Rahil's love and concern?