𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐢

Continued from the previous part of the story.....

By seeing Rahil only in a towel, Gulki's breath got choked in her throat.

Gulki(stammering): Tum yeh... yeh kya... Tum aise towel mein kyu ghum rahe ho? Tumne kapde kyu nahi pehne?

Rahil(carelessly): Meri marzi.

Rahil was in no hurry to change his clothes. Gulki immidetaly covered her face with a book and closed her eyes.

Gulki: Tum yaha is tarah se nahi ghum sakte, samjhe tum.

Rahil: Excuse me, mein rent deta hu isliye apne room mein chahe jaise rahu. Vaise bhi filhal tum mere room mein ho.

He said while changing his clothes.

Rahil: Ab tum mujhe bataogi ki tum yaha mere room mein kya kar rahi ho?

Gulki: Mein toh bas yeh book wapis karne aayi thi. Meine assignment complete kar diya hain.

She said while giving maths assignment book to him. Her eyes were still closed. Rahil slowly moved towards her and stand close to her. He then took book from her hands.

Gulki: Jaldi se kapde pehen lo varna mein chilaungi.

She said to Rahil with closed eyes. She thinks that Rahil hadn't wear anything yet. Rahil laughed on her stupidness & said close to her ear.

Rahil: Janti ho Gulki soundproof room ki khasiyat hain ki isme se na kisi bhi tarike ka shor ya chilane ki aawaz bahar nahi jaati. Ab tum jitna chaho utna chila sakti ho koi bhi tumhari aawaz sunkar upar nahi aayega.

By listening to Rahil's words, Gulki got scared. Sweat drops appeared on her forehead. She can able to feel Rahil's breath on her neck. So, she screams & opened her eyes & suddenly turned over to another side.

By this sudden move of Gulki, Rahil lost his balance and falls on sofa behind him with Gulki. Gulki then immediately stand up & sees that he had already wore clothes.

Rahil: Tum sach mein badi bewakoof ladki ho.

Gulki is getting angry on his words, but can't able to speak anything. But tears had formed in her eyes. Rahil gives her tissue papar box & took apple from her & sit on sofa comfortably. He than started eating apple while looking at her constantly. Gulki thinks that instead of apple he will eat her out.

Gulki(loudly): Kya tum mujhe bata nahi sakte the ki tum shower le rahe ho. Kya tum apne fans ko isi tarah se sarminda karte ho.

Rahil glared her and speak.

Rahil: Kya ek assistant apne boss se is tarah se baat karti hain? Kya tum chahti ho ki mein voh contract khatm kar du.

Gulki: Ufff contract.. contract.. contract..

By listening to his talking, Gulki's mood gets spoiled. This contract had snatched Gulki's comfort & peace from her. She angrily moved out of his room while holding tissue papers.

Gulki(in mind): Voh ek no. ka vahiyat aur flirty hain. Mein usse ab kabhi baat nahi karungi.

When Rohit sees Gulki angrily moving outside while holding tissue papers, he said.

Rohit: Lagta hain dono ke bich mein jarur kuch intresting hua hain.

Ishaan smiled while looking towards him.

Ishaan: Meine kaha tha na.

Gulki's mood was very bad. She thinks that she will go to his brother & will talk sometime with him. But when she entered in his room she see that he was busy in something.

Gulki: Bhaiya aap kya kar rahe ho?

She asked him coming coming towards his desk.

KJ: Busy hu.

He gave his answer in less words without taking his eyes off from computer screen. Gulki got more upset, she was going to move from there when she noticed a picture of girl on his brother's computer screen. Her eyes sparkle with glow.

Gulki: Wow! Bhaiya kya yeh aapki girlfriend hain?

Kartik sees that Gulki hadn't leaved from there, but was stood behind him. He hurriedly turn off computer screen. By this Gulki's doubt get cleared. She then again turn on screen & looked at photo of that girl.

Gulki(teasingly): Acha Bhai chupke chupke meri bhabhi se baat kar rahe the.

KJ(strictly): Aisa kuch bhi nahi hain. Tu bas apne kaam se kaam rakha kar.

Gulki(smilingly): Thik hain bhaiya mujhe nahi bataoge, toh jab papa abhi aakar puchenge toh unko toh bataoge na.

By saying this she started moving from there.

KJ: Gulki ek minute, ruk.

He again turned off computer & moved towards Gulki.

KJ(calmly): Umm.. jaisa tu soch rahi hain vaisa kuch nahi hain.

Gulki(calmly): Toh phir batayiye na kaisi baat hain.

Kartik first remains silent for 2 minutes and then started thinking something while looking towards Gulki. Instead of clearing her doubt he asked her.

KJ: Tu bata tujhe kya chahiye?

Kartik was as clever as fox. He didn't split his secrets this easily to anyone. This made Gulki's doubt more clear. This thinks while smiling that very rarely she get this chance, so its better she doesn't loose it.

Gulki: Pakka, promise.

She asked Kartik while confirming. He also laughed on her and said.

Kartik: Pakka promise.

Gulki(cutely): Ab toh shardiya shuru hone waali hain. Mere paas shardi mein pehen ne ke liye kapde nahi hain. Kya tum chahoge tumhari choti behen thand mein maar jaye.

Kartik very well knows face of devil behind this cute face of her sister.

KJ(laughingly): Kapdo ke bina shardi mein tum shayad na maro, par branded naye kapdo ke bina tum jarur mar jaogi.

Gulki ignored his comment and said.

Gulki: Yaad rakhna bhaiya, pakka promise Kiya hain aapne.

Kartik take out his card from his wallet & said while giving it to her.

Kartik: Iska pin meri birth date hain. Jai jo lena hain woh lelo.

Gulki jumped in excitement while taking the card. She then thanks his brother for it & happily moved out of the room. After her departure Kartik took a deep breath & got upset.

Thanks for taking out your precious time for me. And reading this story. I will really be grateful if u appreciate my work & also tells me was was the story. Was it nice or I need to improve. Your suggestions will be so valuable for me..

Till then goodbye and take care ❤️✌🏻.