𝐏𝐲𝐚𝐚𝐫 𝐘𝐚 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐫

Continued from the previous part of the story.....

Endless Night Entertainment

When Gulki mouth opened widely by seeing the office while stepping down from the car. This was that company which had done grooming of almost more than half people. And some of them were famous all over the country. Under this company there was no other group as like as Stardom Night Group.

There was a rule over office, that except it's owner or his/her guests or their workers non were allowed to enter in it. When they all passed through security check, Gulki become somewhat nervous. She feels that their security guards will push her out from there. Therefore she in advance go & stand far from them.

But Rahil took her with him in lift. There was no one present their except them both. Rahil pressed 26th floor button & stand quite whole time. By reaching, Gulki see all around & get shocked by seeing it's ultra high tech facilities. Rahil signalled her to sit at couch.

Rahil : Tum thodi der yaha par wait karo, mein abhi aata hun.

Gulki nodded her head in yes & sit at couch. A waitress come with a cup of coffee for her. While taking sip of it, she started to think...

Gulki : Kash mein bhi ek celebrity hoti. Mere bhi hazaro fans hote.

Meanwhile, she heard a sharp sound from inside room.

Person : Mein tumse pehle bhi bol chuka hun, mujhe na sunne ki aadat nahi hain. Agar tumne meri baat nahi mani toh tum kahi ke nahi rahoge. Mat bhulo ajj jo tumhari value hain, jo popularity hain voh meri vajah se hain. Agar mein tumhe top par la sakta hun. Toh tumhe niche zamin par bhi la sakta hun.

A 50 - 60 years old man's voice were surrounding in whole the room. Gulki in fear, tightly clutch cup of coffee.

Gulki : Ohh god yeh Stardom Night ke saath kya ho raha hain. Yeh andar se itni zor zor se kaisi aawaz aa rahi hain.

Gulki was thinking, meanwhile Rahil came out & he had a folder in his hand. He signalled Gulki to move out from here.

Rahil : Let's go.

Gulki immediately stand up & move with Rahil from there. When they reached near lift to move down, then suddenly it's door opens automatically. And from inside a royal personality man came out & pass from there. By him Gulki got so much happy, while Rahil's mood get more sad.

Gulki : Ohh god yeh toh Yuvraj hain, ohh my god kitna handsome hain.

Gulki can't able to believe that her favourite celebrity, just passed by her. She feels like to immediately run towards him & take an autograph & a selfie with him. She was ready to go, but Rahil tightly hold her hand & brought her at side. While Gulki feels sad that her favourite star was going away from her. When they went inside lift. Gulki angrily asked Rahil.

Gulki : Kya badtamizi hain yeh, chodo mera haath.

And in one go, she removed her hand from his grip. And started to move out. By seeing this Rahil also got angry on her. That he again tightly hold her hand & pulled towards him. Meanwhile Gulki's balance got lost, & she started to fall backwards & her head collided with Rahil's chest. Rahil saved her from falling by holding her neck from back side.

Rahil sees that there is so much of anger in Gulki's eyes. He suddenly move downwards & kissed her lips. Don't know what but Gulki also cannot able to push him away from her. She had lost her sense. Here Rahil also can't able to move away from her & he deepen the kiss.