𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐊𝐢 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

Continued from the previous part of the story.....

While moving towards home, Gulki had held CD tightly from her chest. While Rahil's mood started to spoil by seeing her this much favour towards another superstar.

Rahil(in mind) : Kya Yuvraj mujhse jyada behtaar hain. Kya Gulki sach mein usko mujhse jyada pasand karti hain.

Rahil : Tumhe pata bhi hai ki jiss ko tum itna pasand karti ho, woh asal mein kaisa hain. Dusro ke liye woh chahe kitna bhi acha ho, lekin mein usko janta hun woh ek no. ka ayaash aur ghatiya aadmi hain. Uski music CD meine tumhe yun hi dedi hain lekin agar woh khud tumhe ese free mein nahi deta. Lekin uske liye tumse kuch aur kimat vasulta. Jiske liye tumhe zindagi bhar afsos rehta.

Gulki with very shocked expression looked towards Rahil. She had understood his words very well.

Gulki : My god Rahil, meine socha bhi nahi tha ki tum usse itna jalte ho. Uske baare mein esi ghatiya baatein bologe.

Rahil by making stern expression told her.

Rahil : Mein sach keh raha hun.

Gulki(tauntingly) : Bas karo, mein samajh gayi woh tumse top star hai, isliye tum usse itna jalte ho haina.

When Rahil listened to her words, he stared at her and asked.

Rahil : Kya kaha tumne!?

Rahil hadn't listened whole, what Gulki said. Then she, realised that if he will come to know that being his assistant, she doesn't like him more. Then it will be a big issue for her, but thank God he didn't listened her words clearly. So by changing topic she told.

Gulki : Meine bas yeh kaha ki tum usse itna jalte kyu ho?

Rahil didn't answer her question & remained silent. In some minutes they reach home. After taking dinner, she hurriedly went in her room & played Yuvraj 's CD. She laid on her bed & started listening that romantic music. By listening to it she again got remind of morning incident.

When, Rahil for first time kissed her. Her shyness, trembles. His tight grip over her. His lips softness & coldness. By remembing all his touch, a current ran down her spine.

Gulki : Ohh god yeh kya ho raha hain mujhe, mein uske baare mein aur nahi sochungi.

She coverd her head with blanket. It seemed like while thinking to it, from her ear to cheeks blood was flowing with that much speed that it gets burning due to its heat. She thinks that what happened was not good. This all hadn't happen like that.

She thinks that while here, she is been tensed by thinking about all this. On other hand Rahil would definitely be sleeping peacefully.

Gulki : Nahi, esa nahi ho sakta. Isko toh mein sabak sikhakar hi rahungi.

She thinks for sometime, & suddenly take her phone out. And decided to share this thing on Facebook. She opened & login into it. And clicked on gossip girl named account. She first prepared a draft, in which she had written:

'Stardom Night Group ke janemaney idol Rahil Azam ne Endless Night Entertainment mein mere saath zabardasti ki.'

'He is not like cool & decent natured in real. Instead he is a flirty guy.'

She was in that much hurry that she immediately share that draft on group. If someone asked her about this, she will explain him/her. But suddenly she noticed that Rahil was also there in thay group.