𝐌𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐁𝐨𝐲

Today there is a big concert held in the city. In which Rahil, Ishaan & Rohan have choosen to perform.

Rahil is looking even more handsome & charming in his royal white outfit.

Rahil's look for the concert.

On the other side this is a big day for gulki, as her most favourite stardom night group was going to perform on stage which she is going to see live.

Our Gulki is looking no more less than a gorgeous diva in her black outfit.

Gulki's look for the concert.

Gulki was enjoying the song 'Tum Se Hi' which was played by rahil. Actually she has come to this concert only to met with rahil. The sweet sound of Rahil was giving peace to Gulki's ear.

When, the concert gets over, there was an announcement that now fans can meet with thier idol. They had get only 20 minutes for it. By listening this gulki starts to jump at her place in excitement that finally her dream to meet with rahil is going to come true.

But unfortunately, when her turn was going to come time gets over & now Gulki can meet with him after two hours. Which was too long duration for her to wait. So she decided to go to room of rahil, by a backstage door.

She arrives at main hall, where all others celebrities rooms were also there. She don't know that out of this all which was of Rahil's. So she start to roam here & there for finding his room.

Suddenly, see listens a romantic song which was coming out of a room. So she went near it & try to find out that from where it was coming. Through the window of room she saw that a man is standing & the room was decorated in a romantic way & there was low light in the room.

So, she couldn't able to see him properly. She decided to go inside & check. When she opened the door & steeped inside the room, someone holds her waist by his strong arms & pulled her near to him.

She got surprised by this sudden action. She can now able to feel his warm breath over her neck. Before she understood the situation & react to it. That person take Gulki's face between his palms & puts his lips on her's for a kiss.

This lead her feel a current throughout the body & she loose her control over her. They were like that for about 2 minutes. And after that Gulki comes in her sense & pushed him away & went out of the room.

The person inside the room gets surprised by this & he immediately turns on the room's light. But before he could see who was that she had gone from there.

This person was none other than Rahil, dream boy of Gulki to which she was eager to meet from many hours.

This leads Rahil to thought that was that girl is whom for which he had planned all this or he had kissed other girl, who was totally a stranger for him..

After coming out of the concert, she directly leads to parking area. Where Bhavika is already being waiting for her.
Gulki come near Bhavika and said.

Gulki : Chalo jaldi yaha se, mujhe ab ghar jana hain.

Bhavika : Are tujhe achanak se kya ho gaya? Abhi toh thodi der pehle tu bohot josh mein thi rahil se milne ke liye ab kya hua. Ab nahi milna kya usse??

Gulki(angrily) : Asa kuch nahi hain tujhe pata haina ki mein jyada der tak intezaar nahi kar sakti, aur vaise bhi mujhe jyada bhid bhad pasand nahi, isliye chal yaha se.

Bhavika(surprisingly): Mujhe toh yakin nahi ho raha hain ki yeh sab tu bol rahi hain.

By saying this Gulki started taking her car out of the parking area. When it suddenly collides with black BMW which was parked behind hers.

By listening the sound of this, person who was sitting inside the car comes out of the car in anger.

Now, How will Gulki reacts to this reason & what will she do in this situation. Let's see this in our next part..
Till then, goodbye & hope that we will meet soon..

Thanks for taking out your precious time for me. And reading this story. I will really be grateful if u appreciate my work & also tells me that how was the story. Was it nice or I need to improve. Your suggestions will be so valuable for me..