𝐏𝐲𝐚𝐚𝐫 𝐊𝐚 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧

Continued from the previous part of the story.....

By listening to the Rahil's answer, Neha's all the attitude fade away.

Rahil : Aaj jo hua waisa mujhe dubara nahi dikhna chahiye. Agar meine kisiko bhi Gulki ko pareshaan karte hue dekha to...

By saying ahead, he stop for two seconds, his eyes turns red in anger.

Rahil : To uske liye acha nahi hoga.

Aditi seems that she will not able to stand on her feet. Her legs started shivering & she aslo get ashamed of Rahil's words. She didn't want to upset Rahil. So she started to apology to him.

Aditi : Mujhe maaf kardo Rahil meine toh yeh sab sirf tumhare liye kiya tha. Tum mera yaakin mano mein sach main Tum se bohot pyaar karti hu.

Rahil didn't thought it right to give any answers to Aditi. And moved ahead from there without saying a single word. Aditi just stood at her placed. All the people who was around Aditi was making fun of her. By seeing this she angrily clutched her fist. Was this really true that Rahil has started feeling something for Gulki.

Evening classes got over in no time.Gulki took her bag and silently with quick  steps started going towards her home. Yukti also started walking behind her by copying her footsteps. She went near Gulki and asked her.

Yukti : Gulki ese chup chap kaha khisak rahi ho tum.

Gulki : Yukti hato samne se aur mujhe jane do varna voh Rahil phir hame dhudh lega.

Yukti : Toh tum usse darti ho kya.

Yukti asked Gulki negligencly. Gulki didn't answer anything & started moving ahead.

Yukti : Yeh batao jo paise tumhe Rahil ko chukane hain uska arrangement kaha se karogi.Yeh socha tumne.

Gulki looked towards Yukti and said.

Gulki : Haan, meine tey kar liya hain. Kal mujhe bukhar aane vala hain.

Yukti stopped Gulki by holding her shoulder. And by going in front of her she said in funny way.

Yukti : Wow, Gulki tumhare andar yeh future dekhne ki power, yeh kaha se aagayi.

Gulki : You idiot tum toh mujhse baat hi mat karo.

Today is Thursday, and tomorrow will be Friday. So if she give excuse of illness, she will not have to come college Saturday and Sunday also. By this way she will not has to face Rahil for three days. In between she can try to arrange some money without getting disturbed.

Gulki(in mind) : Waah, mein kitni smart hu.

She said this by praising herself.

Next Day

Gulki took off, by giving an excuse of her illness. And slept for long time in the morning. Suddenly her sleep broke by listening to her ringtone. Without opening her eyes & in laziness she pick up phone.

Gulki : Hello!!

From other side a light voice come.

Person : Gulki chahe jitni bhi koshish karlo tum mujhse chup nahi sakti.

'What'! By saying this Gulki almost fell from her bed. By listening her breathing heavily Rahil started smiling. At the same time Ishaan & Rohit both entered together in class by doing joke of something.